[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline outbackTopic starter
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« on: October 10, 2006, 08:18:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

See Update two posts Down:

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,513.msg2952.html#msg2952

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:45:57 pm by Eugene52 »
Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 08:23:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

I think so far we have been lucky with the members we have here.
Unlike some of the American Forums where insults fly freely, we have not had this happen.
I remember when Chris started this forum, and I guess I was one of the first members...Chris and I worked out some changes to the forum to make it easier to work with...I was a bit afraid that we would get some of those that just like to stir the pot....hasn't happened so far and I hope it dosen't

The problem with editing someones post or deleting it...is that people will start screaming "Freedom of Speech"   However that Freedom has responsibilites.
So lets remember that when posting.

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,513.msg8123.html#msg8123

Offline Eugene52
M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Gold Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Teknetics , Fisher , Discovery3300 and TIANXUN 19 kHz VLF Metal Detector
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 06:41:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I was asked to update the Thunting.com Forum Rules , this is a huge forum , so here are the most important "Basic Rules to Follow"

These Rules will help keep us an "Efficient and Organized Website "

1. Respect Others , Everyone is Equal !! Do not act Disrespectfull to Any Forum Member !! Personal negative remarks to any thunting.com member will not be tolerated !!

2. Do not post any Personal information about any Thunting.com member !! You will be Permanently Banned !!

3. Please try to be Accurate on the information you post . Deliberate or Rediculously False information will be edited or deleted !! We enjoy facts not fiction .

4. Please use "Good Taste" and Language in the Humor Section , kids of all ages can view this Forum Also !!

5. Please Do not "Hi-Jack" a Topic . Meaning , do not twist or change the topic-subject to what you want to hear !! You simply start a new thread or Topic subject .

6. Please try to post your subject in the appropriate Area !! If you do not find a proper spot to post your subject or question , use the "Chit Chat and everything else" topic listed under the "Miscellaneous Heading" .

7. Brand new members who contribute 15 [one sentence or more] posts will be able to download files from this Forum .

If you have a question or concerns please contact the Thunting.com Administrator or Global Moderator .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,513.msg25958.html#msg25958

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 07:56:43 pm by Eugene52 »

Let's Talk Treasure right here on Thunting.com

Offline Eugene52
Gold Member

Happy

Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 07:45:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Eugene52
I was asked to update the Thunting.com Forum Rules , this is a huge forum , so here are the most important "Basic Rules to Follow"

1. Respect Others , Everyone is Equal !! Do not act Disrespectfull to Any Forum Member !! Personal negative remarks to any thunting.com member will not be tolerated !!

2. Do not post any Personal information about any Thunting.com member !! You will be Permanently Banned !!

3. Please try to be Accurate on the information you post . Deliberate or Rediculously False information will be edited or deleted !! We enjoy facts not fiction .

4. Please use "Good Taste" and Language in the Humor Section , kids of all ages can view this Forum Also !!

5. Please Do not "Hi-Jack" a Topic . Meaning , do not twist or change the topic-subject to what you want to hear !! You simply start a new thread or Topic subject .

6. Please try to post your subject in the appropriate Area !! If you do not find a proper spot to post your subject or question , use the "Chit Chat and everything else" topic listed under the "Miscellaneous Heading" .

* NEW* 7. To download anything from this forum a new member must have 15 [one sentence or more] posts , not 15 [two word] posts like "really cool" or "nice find"

If you have a question or concern please contact the Thunting.com Administrator or Global Moderator .

Hello Everyone . Here is an update : One more rule has to be added , for Two Reasons !! I can not e-mail schematics anymore to new members who have less than 15 posts . All the schematics I have been asked for , are posted on this Forum already , and should not have to be e-mailed separately . We would love to hear 15 good Treasure stories , rather than someone new register , get files e-mailed and disappear !!! From my observation this only happens at a 3 out of 10 percentage rate . The other reason is people in countries that have censorship and restrictions must obtain all downloads "ON THEIR OWN" I really love to help people here but I am breaking the Forum rules here !!! Sorry for any future inconveniences , I hope everyone appreciates the files I did send , Rememember this is nothing personal !!
Best Regards...........Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,513.msg41653.html#msg41653

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 07:50:28 pm by Eugene52 »

Offline Eugene52
Gold Member

Happy

Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 11:16:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Eugene52

7. Brand new members who contribute 15 [one sentence or more] posts will be able to download files from this Forum .

If you have a question or concerns please contact the Thunting.com Administrator or Global Moderator .

Hello Everyone . I am just reposting the rules here , the Forum here does this every once and a while just to keep us all in check . If anyone has a complaint about me or anyone else , e-mail me or PM me through this forum . This is a Treasure Hunting and Metal Detecting Forum . For Learning , Sharing and to have Fun Here !! If you are unhappy with your life , spouse , your job or just a disgruntled individual , Leave your anger and bad remarks somewhere else . I will not tolerate disrespectful remarks made to me or any other Forum Member . We now have 4,550 "Great" Forum Members here and Growing Fast !!! After today my role is changing on this Forum , I will be strictly in the "Tech Talk Area" helping the project builders of this Forum and also posting my work . 
HH........Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,513.msg48145.html#msg48145

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.