[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline AdventTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites V3i - Laser B1 Hi Power....
« on: November 16, 2009, 08:27:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

My theory is that the Earth and Sun go through phases and have done for thousands of years.
If we are suffering from Global Warming through our own creation then why is it that the two hottest years
in the UK were in 1976 and a few years ago. About 20 years ago the great cry was there is a hole in the Ozone layer.
This hole was caused reportedly by the use of CFC gasses. Today we do not hear about the Ozone layer anymore.
Am I to take it then that the Ozone layer has repaired itself? as nothing more is heard about it.
In the last 20 years majority of home in this country have converted from Solid Fuel  ( Coal Coke fires) to gas for their
heating needs. Prior to this the air in the UK on a cold still evening would be full of smoke from these fires.
Surely these fires did more damage to the earth than what we are doing today.....
Global warming is a con created by goverments around the world for taxation purpose only.
Just food for thought your views please.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg58827.html#msg58827

You can't beat the sight of Gold amonst the soil....

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 10:56:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Global Warming?  hmm do you realise both poles are melting? maybe whats happening is that the earth is changing its axis as it has done several times before.  Low lying lands will be submerged as is already happening in the phillipines where people now have to use boats to get around.
Maybe you should read the Mayan Prophecies or even google 2012 to see a trailer of this event thats supposed to happen.
Just look around and see the amount of catasrophies that are happening all over this planet right now.
Something is happening and we dont know what. The scientists wont say for fear of creating widespread panic.  you can head for the hills and goto the highest mountain but there is no guarantee you will be safe there either.
Oh woe is me the end of the world is coming run for your lives no ones safe hehehehe if it happens you wont know about it anyway youll be fried in seconds or irradiated to die a slow lingering death who knows who cares the meek will inherit the earth so they say.  Grin Shocked
By the way an axis shift isnt such a bad theory think of all the A-Bomb and H-Bomb tests they have done did that have something to do with it?  Also why did  governments suddenly stop testing the dammed things maybe they know something we dont?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg58845.html#msg58845

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 10:58:47 am by Alan Hassell »
Offline AdventTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites V3i - Laser B1 Hi Power....
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 11:08:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

all very true and good points you put their Alan.
The Earth altering its Axis now if I remember correctly from my school days.
The axis of the was 37.5 degrees. Those explosion from atomic weapons
may well have shited the earth marginally.
Well in that casethey can get their fingers out and carry out similar explosions on the other side of the world
to counteract the inbalance they may have caused...
If life was only that simple.
There you go Alan you have us all thinking now. Huh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg58847.html#msg58847

You can't beat the sight of Gold amonst the soil....

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 08:18:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yep it's happening!

With out a dought!

Every 50 million years the Earth has swapped poles like a top slowing down goes from one end to the other.

Were ALL GOING TO DIE, DIE, DIE I TELL YA! Funny

I should have bought some Carbon Tax while I had the money.

Have You Farted Today? Wise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg58906.html#msg58906

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 12:16:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Advent
all very true and good points you put their Alan.
The Earth altering its Axis now if I remember correctly from my school days.
The axis of the was 37.5 degrees. Those explosion from atomic weapons
may well have shited the earth marginally.
Well in that casethey can get their fingers out and carry out similar explosions on the other side of the world
to counteract the inbalance they may have caused...
If life was only that simple.
There you go Alan you have us all thinking now. Huh?

Oh have you opened a can of worms!  Grin Grin

The sun is on a 100 year warm cycle, the hole in the ozone is almost healed and the Carbon tax was/is a rip-off by a certain liberal, ex-politician who may be a distant cousin of mine, so I can not dis him too much. There has been a rebellion of scientists who say, it is not man caused, ALSO, alan, the arctic Ice stopped melting, last summer. It was normal, for a change.

This means the Maldives are NOT sinking! It is all sensationalist BS.  Shocked

I WANT climate warm-up, I hate cold, I want to be able to grow coffee, north of 56 degrees! Flush the Maldives! Send all the Maldiviots to south America and 'let them eat cake.' And speak Espanish.

The sooner we can grow good grapes, the better! Hic!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

I am at about 3000 ft altitude and the water will not reach here! Nyah!

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg58948.html#msg58948

goldigger

Offline TxMike
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's Surfmaster II, Fisher 1280x, Whites DFX, BH Landstar
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 01:01:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ice on the poles is a geologic anomaly. For the vast history of the Earth, most of it has been sans ANY ice covering. There were periods where the entire world was covered with ice. If the Earth's climate never changed, we'd either be without any ice on the Poles or still in an Ice Age. All of this crap is politicians listening to quack scientist that need grant money and then figuring out how to "spin" the theory to line their own pockets or support legislation that supports funding for one of their corporate backers. Our present Gov't is nothing but a bunch of criminals that are the minions of the banking families that run the Fed. Anyone that honestly believes the Gov't exist to support the people or give us accurate information  is in great need of a heavy dose of reality.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg60109.html#msg60109

Offline salvor6
Mod
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 02:32:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

I also read that because of all the dams in the northern latitudes, the earth is top heavy and out of balance. When China finishes the 3 gorges dam the world is going to change poles. Does that mean we will have to display all world maps upside down?  Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg60123.html#msg60123

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 02:51:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Anyone having doubts about this so called global warming is advised to watch the new film 2012 which is doing the rounds in cinemas around the world right now. The reason Governments and world leaders and scientists are keeping quiet about this is to avoid world wide panic which is understandable. In England and other places in the world right now wide spread flooding is occuring from extra heavy rains. This is not unique to Britain but also many other parts of the world too and some parts of the Phillipines are already deluged by flood waters and the only way to get around is by boat.
The signs are already there droughts in some areas, earthquakes in others and unusual rainfall and flooding.
Yet Governments are not doing enough building flood defences even in the richest country in the world the USA.  Whats the loss of a few tax payers or state benifit payers who drown or die as a result of these floods.  People are just statistics in the eyes of these moronic politicians who bury their heads in the sand like Emus and are helpless to prevent such tragedys happening when by raising the dams and levies they could avoid disasters in the future.
Instead they line their pockets with taxes from something they have no control over and are only interested in themselves and their well being.  Im sure that should an event happen everyone can be sure that these politicians will be some of the first to take advantage of any emergency contingencies Governments will bring in for the surival of the human rave.
People like you and I are just numbers in a system thats corrupt right through to the highest leval.  Get out of that one Gunga Din, what are you going to do in order to survive?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg60126.html#msg60126

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 08:15:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by salvor6
I also read that because of all the dams in the northern latitudes, the earth is top heavy and out of balance. When China finishes the 3 gorges dam the world is going to change poles. Does that mean we will have to display all world maps upside down?  Grin

The world has  "flipped' a number of times, but according to the experts, I would say we have a while to go, also, the dams are so small, in comparison to world mass, they have NO effect. Already, Russia dammed all the rivers feeding the Aral sea.... it is now dry, that means they drain the dams in another direction, something like Quebec Hydro. These  are not likely to cause a flip, apparently it is when all the continents move together, to form one continent. Hohum.

World flip is magnetically recorded in rock.

By that time it does flip, all the world maps will have been re-drawn a few million times.

According to some researchers, NOT associated with the the CO2 warm-up fakers, say the sun has started a 100 year warm cycle and it has nothing to do with CO2! Or any kind of pollution. Of course there is not a thing that can be done about it.

Gore's bunch want to make it illegal to deny pollution warm-up! Like denying the holocaust, in Germany! They want to stifle dissent or their money will go poof and they may wind up in prison! Yet they can not explain why this winter is generally cooler. It is cooler because of climate warm-up. Right?

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg60244.html#msg60244

« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 08:18:43 am by goldigger »

goldigger

Offline varmit
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 03:03:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

the earth is always going to be either warming or cooling. if you remember they are always digging up frozen mamoths with tropical vegetation in their mouth, obiviously it was a lot warmer than it is now in the artic.
im still waiting for them to find all the caveman suv's and industrial complex's because of course when the weather changes its caused by man. Tongue 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9331.msg65174.html#msg65174

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: