[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline CladLadTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Wally worlds El cheapo
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:37:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, gold just beat 1206$ an ounce and silver is steadily going towards 20$ again. I have a feeling there are going to be alot of new metal detectorists out there to compete with. Clapp

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9692.msg60834.html#msg60834

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 05:25:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It has been very interesting watching the gold and silver prices as of late.  Many have been speculating for awhile now that  we will see more about the prices going up.  Some even speculate that within the next year or so gold could reach as high as 2,000.00 an ounce.  Just something that we will have to wait and see what happens I guess.  Anyone that has gold finds to sell I'm sure will be pleased with the rise in prices as of late.  Even though it has fallen some from the 1200.00 mark it is still staying up there fairly well.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9692.msg62590.html#msg62590

Stringfrenzy

Offline mikeK
Silver Member

purrrr
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Germany

2940.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher 1266 and f2
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 07:07:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

yes but what your forgeting is that the US$  has crashed to on all time low on world markets,thats why you think metal prices have risen,look at metal prices in ?uro or swiss frank,have they realy moved?No I dont think so,its just the US$ and the ?sterling that has fallen,the so called war machine nations for some reason,most arab nations OPEC want to see oil and gold priced in ?,and so do most countrys,the US and the UK are great at keeping the currency printing machiens rolling,but the real world has woken up to these plastic economic countrys built on pump,you dont see customers at a german supermarket checkout (till) paying a ?6.99 bill with a credit card,most transfairs are in cash,so we are not built on pump.....god bless poor America,the land of freedom and credit cards...mik?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9692.msg62596.html#msg62596

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: