[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 10:13:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yea!   And the Lawless ignoring the Law's of justice.   There doing EVERYTHING there complaining about.   And to top it off Holder is backing them up.   Imagine that?  The DOJ Ignoring Law?   

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/obama-administration-isn-t-done-darren-wilson-yet

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58272.msg286350.html#msg286350

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Safari 4.0
Safari 4.0

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 10:36:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

All this could have been avoided had the brown family taught their huge overgrown son.
not to steal and to respect the police.

instead he used his massive size to bully a store clerk to steal cigars then tried to bully a police officer.
All it got him was a grave.. no one wants that . I'm sure the officer didn't wake up that morning wanting to
 shoot a young massive black man.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58272.msg286352.html#msg286352

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 02:31:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well if he had behaved like a human being then the police would have never been called to the store,  Did he deserve ?? well that was his choice and lets face it he knew what the police would do if he did not comply,

in the 60s and 70s the police use to shoot a perp in the leg to drop him But nower days they shoot to kill,,  Yes the police do have options, If we did the same to them once they got us to the cop shop we would get treated like crap and beaten and charged,, GUILTY UNTILL PROVEN INNOCENT and even then That won't Happen,

But if your A Cop you get to go home at night and you only go to jail if there's no other option.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58272.msg286361.html#msg286361

Offline cacheTopic starter
Knight
Silver Member

NOT INGAGING IN IGNORANCE IS WISDOM
Thank you123

Activity
0%
Male
United States

4335.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

Troy Shadow's,  X2, X2 and X3
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 02:51:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Karl
All this could have been avoided had the brown family taught their huge overgrown son.
not to steal and to respect the police.

instead he used his massive size to bully a store clerk to steal cigars then tried to bully a police officer.
All it got him was a grave.. no one wants that . I'm sure the officer didn't wake up that morning wanting to
 shoot a young massive black man.
   I agree, its as simply as that! Would we be hearing about it had the colors been reversed or the same? I think not, but thats me...Found this on the net....remove if improper please...
This was posted in the Ferguson Scanner, and later deleted. I copied it before it disappeared, and emailed it to myself. I am posting it here because I found this man's message to be in keeping with my own thoughts about the events going on in Ferguson. It's lengthy, but worth reading. See if you agree, and let me know your thoughts (I blanked out references to the 'n' word, for FB rules):

My Name is William G. Lillas....
 I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state are facts. They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 83 year old black man, born in America:
 "I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was n*****. We lived in “N***** Town” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made, by hand. I thought I was a n*****, until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job. I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the same last name. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology. My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a year. From dirt poor n*****, to old, black, proud American.
 Yes, I am black, and I can say “n*****”, because I understand the true meaning of the word.
 Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.
 -Fact: It is not called "shoplifting or stealing", it's called "robbery", which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It’s on video, and it’s a fact. Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars, but ROBBERY!
 -Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black boy”, cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by a ruthless police assassin, executed by “whitey”. First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear, Michael Brown was a n*****; a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum, n*****. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still refuse to call it a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-ass n*****.
-I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that n*****. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That’s the only job a n***** soldier could get.
 Rodney King? Black Riots!
 Trayvon? Black Riots!
-Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots! Stealing TV’s, designer clothes, etc.
 -O.J. Simpson kills white man and white woman, found NOT GUILTY? Did white folks riot? Nope!
-In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That’s because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing, hell, I’m all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.
 -Stop only showing the young black "cap and gown" photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show the n***** "gangsta" photos of the "poor unarmed teenager" (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.
-Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed n*****s thrown bricks at them, moron! You put on an "Adam 12" uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots. I can guarantee that you'll jump into the first armored "military tank" that you see.
 -You only "want the police" when you "need the police", otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police. And by the way, the police are trained to take your shit, but I wouldn’t fuck around with those Army National Guard, they aren’t as well disciplined “culturally” to take your shit like police do every day. They will ventilate your black asses with M-16s, with military precision and extreme prejudice.
 -And finally, the way we protest and demand justice, is run down the streets breaking shit, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? Hell, after Rodney King, criminal n*****s were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were. For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.
 -You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.
 -You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all, right? No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment?
 BULL SHIT!
-More n*****s kill n*****s, than n*****s killing whites, whites killing n*****s, and whites killing whites….COMBINED. I find this astounding.
 -It's not white peoples' faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today, was alive when it was popular. Get over it! You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed n*****. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.
 -If you choose to create "baby daddy and baby mama", and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability…… instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it's YOUR FAULT, not white folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same, as I AM ONE OF THEM!!!
-Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never forget it. It shows them how you, as the black race, respond to situations that don’t particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way. Stop being stupid n*****s, and be a proud black American. My parents raised me well, but they were wrong about one thing, I am not a n*****.
 I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer. It started in the prostate, and is spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings, and include my name. Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what the y really are. We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other.
 "William G. Lillas"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58272.msg286364.html#msg286364

« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:59:13 pm by cache »

Always set your detector knobs on high dedication, higher devotion and at the highest persistence

Seconds Of Madness   Monster Munch   Military Snow  
Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 03:38:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

LOL   Try getting a Job down here on the Border being 57, Sorta White and not speaking Spanish!      Yea, I feel sorry for those young black ANIMALS burning down there job sites and killing the Economy.   Yep I do.   

So far this is nothing like the Rodney King crap.   Hell they have only burned down a dozen shops. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58272.msg286365.html#msg286365

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 06:29:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I agree with him, The N-word is their version of a special forces tattoo, they call each other it, But If I say it, Holy Crap??  Then its time to steal LOOT Burn A Few Shops kill some poor SOB who is walking down the street.
That Man is 110% Right and all they will ever be is A N***** even though I see them as a Person If they call them selves N*****'* then they have a reason to be Angry and assume I think they are N******,  WHICH I DON'T.

So I then become the target of their Anger.  That seems fair Don't It,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58272.msg286371.html#msg286371

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: