[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline higbees
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher, Whites and Minelab
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2011, 11:48:05 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Hello,
I have felt for years there was an unfilled need for a show on treasure hunting with at least a portion on metal detecting from the school yards and parks to water hunting at beaches. This should include historical finds, old money, current money, lost jewelry, etc.
I have owned metal detectors since 1966 and actually consider the precious metals I find as part of my livelihood. I always have one or two detectors in my car and I always take at least one detector on vacation; usually out of the country (Thailand and Costa Rica).
I have included a piece I got this summer o a water hunt; A 1922 50 Peso coin (37.5 grams of pure gold) mounted in an 18 K bezel with a 41.5 gram, 14K chain.
I would very much enjoy being a part of such a series and to be the host would be the best of all. I also feel it would be very helpful to other hunters who may not have as much experience to learn some of the many small but significant "secrets" to help increase your finds.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg202031.html#msg202031

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0848.jpg

Offline FLOYDMANN
Rusty Nail

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2011, 06:03:11 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

FRMPINK@AOL.COM

Please Register or Login

www.LostTreasureUSA.COM

(801)-502-4202
Call me soon.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg202318.html#msg202318

Offline higbees
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher, Whites and Minelab
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2011, 03:36:29 pm »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Hello Heather,
My original post:
Hello,
I have felt for years there was an unfilled need for a show on treasure hunting with at least a portion on metal detecting from the school yards and parks to water hunting at beaches. This should include historical finds, old money, current money, lost jewelry, etc.
I have owned metal detectors since 1966 and actually consider the precious metals I find as part of my livelihood. I always have one or two detectors in my car and I always take at least one detector on vacation; usually out of the country (Thailand and Costa Rica).
I have included a piece I got this summer o a water hunt; A 1922 50 Peso coin (37.5 grams of pure gold) mounted in an 18 K bezel with a 41.5 gram, 14K chain.
I would very much enjoy being a part of such a series and to be the host would be the best of all. I also feel it would be very helpful to other hunters who may not have as much experience to learn some of the many small but significant "secrets" to help increase your finds.
The best way to contact me (Steven Higbee) is directly by email: higbees2000@yahoo.com or by phone: 707-322-2841.
I really feel this could be a very popular show predicated on the interest I receive just beung out detecting and know I have started a lot of new people on the hobby. I usually invite them out with their new detector and have several targets for them to find so they can see how their machine works on jewelry, coins, junk, etc.
Thank you!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg202369.html#msg202369

Tim CTopic starter

« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2011, 03:22:59 pm »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Heather, I am interested in you new TV show. I am been treasure hunting since 1968 and am fairly well versed is all all types of T-hunting. I am also a photographer and have experiance in Public speaking. Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Tim

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg202499.html#msg202499

Offline RickOsmon
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2011, 05:16:07 pm »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Wrong again, Gopher. Legit company with lots of impressive shows and projects under their collective belt.

Ever used "search"?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg202510.html#msg202510

Offline prospector 351
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MINE LAB 2100,MINE LAB 4500
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2011, 03:56:35 pm »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Giday my partner and l are gold detecting for 6 months in West Australia  l do a lot of short videos if you like l will send a couple of disc,s over to you regards Alan Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg202740.html#msg202740

Offline RickOsmon
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2011, 10:28:59 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Well, there may or may not be a new show come out of all this hullabaloo, but at least it got all of us thinking along those lines.

I think all the submissions are in that are going in and I also think the company has readied their recommendations. It's now pretty much up to the network as to how or if they want to proceed.

Good luck to all those who were and remain serious about "THTV".

ps-- And if the network backs off, we can always start our own TV show.

Rick Osmon

Producer for:
Unraveling the Secrets
The Oopa Loopa Cafe
The Peake Experience

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg202998.html#msg202998

TJCTopic starter

« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2011, 11:28:44 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Hello Heather, I am in Michigan and if you need any help when you arrive here feel free to contact me. I can get you hooked up with the Gold Dredgers in Michigan. You can contact me at tjcjeweler@yahoo.com, in the title bar put RE: GPAA TV Series Heather

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg203007.html#msg203007

Offline SKBbird
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

2-XLTs, 1-Mxt,
« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2011, 10:53:56 pm »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Heather, Brian here. I see several people on this forum that can contribute to your show. In fact I feel you could use several differant people on separate shows showing individual finds. The one thing I may want to contribute is, I have found the spot where Coronado made his eastern turn in North Central Kansas during the his Expedition from 1540–1542. The path from Dodge City to Salina has never been officially found. My wife in I have never reveiled the spot to anyone. At this location I found a cave sealed with a kind of,,, local rock, slushy muck cementish stuff. At the base of the rocks I detected a wonderful iron lance tip about 18 inches long that matches his type of weaponry of the time. Inside the cave I got a several hits with my White's XLT detector. There is also a large rock that appears to have been cut in half as if making some sort of monument or perhaps they were carving it to seal the cave. This find can be very good TV for your viewers. If this sounds like good TV, drop a line. Brian. Email binderbird2@yahoo.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg204315.html#msg204315

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Pikes Peak 240.jpg

« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 11:10:32 pm by SKBbird, Reason: Add email »
southern sunTopic starter

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2012, 01:13:18 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Hi Heather, we have received an email in regards to your up an coming show? We have found a 170 year old cargo ship 40 meters deep in south east asia region...............diving 40 meters deep to recover the artifacts.............We being a husband & wife team on our y60 ft yacht SOUTHENRN SUN no treasure as such, but hand blown bottles with fruit in tact for example.......google our name Roze & Hans Berekoven and have a look.............we also have the full account of this ship, who was on board, what the cargo was and how they made it back to shore..fabulous story...................the name of the vessel is the VISCOUNT MELBOURNE........cheers ...........hope it all goes well for you............................Roze

Posted on: January 10, 2012, 01:12:47 AM
Hi Heather, we have received an email in regards to your up an coming show? We have found a 170 year old cargo ship 40 meters deep in south east asia region...............diving 40 meters deep to recover the artifacts.............We being a husband & wife team on our y60 ft yacht SOUTHERN SUN no treasure as such, but hand blown bottles with fruit in tact for example.......google our name Roze & Hans Berekoven and have a look.............we also have the full account of this ship, who was on board, what the cargo was and how they made it back to shore..fabulous story...................the name of the vessel is the VISCOUNT MELBOURNE........cheers ...........hope it all goes well for you............................Roze

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg210766.html#msg210766

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Up
Jump to: