[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline CorneliusTopic starter
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: June 24, 2009, 03:52:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have noticed that our member count kept on growing and growing . As an old man I like that . I have been associated with quite a few treasure forums  but I have to tell you that most of them just petered  out because the head hountchos wanted to be right all the time . This is different on our site  . I feel at home here because , in the first place we are truly international , and because we don't fight with each other like on the other nets . OK we do not always agree but it never was cause for rough language or insults . I  miss  a little of mail on wrecks  etc  but ok that is just as it is . I dare to say now that we are the best treasure net that is available now .  We should keep our foreign members in honor . They sometimes have problems with the language  ( like me !!! ) but nevertheless they are part of our family . Christian is doing a great job and we all should help him where we can . Again I have to state that I as an old pro like the crowd I am associating with now . Thank all of you for your contributions to this forum . Regards  Cornelius

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6045.msg36771.html#msg36771

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 04:11:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well stated, mate. This place rocks! And gems! And gold nuggets! And minerals! And coins! And . . .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6045.msg36773.html#msg36773

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline farmdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2085.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 04:35:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well said, I have learned a lot in a little amount of time from what seem to be great people! Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6045.msg36778.html#msg36778

Offline metal_inspector
Silver Member

Coin_Inspector
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

4353.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett GTP 1350
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 05:14:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Nothing could have been stated better.  People put effort and faith into the site, and after the seed was planted the members contributed to it nourishment.  As more came to nourish, our once small seed grew into a beautiful orchard.  Because of all the members contributing, a great site was born!! It branched off as the members helped in its growth and now it is a Utopia for any passing Treasure Hunter.  A gold mine of information and friendly and helpful members.  You feel that you are at home, nothing could break our binds that were created.  With the sites founding fathers, we give our thanks.  We all are grateful for such a great site, and we stay loyal to it.

I am proud to be apart of this sites activities.  Thank you for such a unique site!! Wink Wink Smiley Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6045.msg36783.html#msg36783

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 05:17:49 pm by metal_inspector »

-"It is always the mistake of man to confuse insanity with genius"

Asteroids   Ballo   Asteroids v2  
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: