[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline RayredditchTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

585.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XP GMP, XP Adventis II, Whites Surf Master PI Pro Deep Diver,Fisher 1265 X, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut
« on: July 16, 2011, 02:44:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

For sale, assorted Nazi badges and coins, where under commerative medals of the Nürnburg Rally in 1934 or 36, and also a 1943 SILVER 3 ReichsMark piece, plus various ReichsMarks and Reichs Pfennings.

I will also probably offer them to a dealer, one has already made me an offer on several pieces that I have shown him.

These are all as found, and generally just cleaned of dirt, and all 100% genuine, not replica´s. The dealers what them to improve the replica designs they sell, as there are serious flaws in several of the designs they sell, which only become apparent when you have an original. The replica´s are expensive, so work out what you would like to offer for an original.

Offers per message on what you would like, coins or badges.
Some have already been posted in the finds section previously, and some I made the mistake of giving to a German who said he collected them, but then went on to sell them, so I´ll not do that again.  Wise

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26589.msg187047.html#msg187047

Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power,
Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD,
Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X,
Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023,
Viking 6DX2

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: