[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline billderTopic starter
Bronze Member

St. Julians
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

924.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Firefox 84.0
Firefox 84.0

WWW Awards

whites prizm iii, whites coinmaster 6000, whites surfmaster ii
« on: March 04, 2021, 09:35:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

these are all around 1000 years old....from the book Byzantine Coins by Philip Grierson.....notice the electronic symbologies, ground, current, voltage, resistance, and also pi....look at some of the crosses called CROSS POTENT, they very much resemble antenna.  the first three # 622 623 624 are called arab byzantine issues and were issued by conquering arabs who had breached the great pyramid and found an antenna or antennae inside, antenna that socketed at the top of the pyramid....that entrance to the great pyramid is still in use today and exhibits foreknowledge....notice the antennae with balls on top of the pyramid looking things.....look familiar at all?  pyramids are super grounds, tectonic energy can be used to excite and the antennae in super ground emit.....influence the entire planetary field....a lot of the later byzantine issues then took on aspects of antenna and other indicative things in their make up, things having to do with electricity, which was the SECRET holy grail.....the crusades were all about electricity....the last pix shows the emperor and christ in distinctly tv appearing devices within the cross potent.  this all just ties in with other lost history that has been rediscovered, but there can only be one reason for all the secrecy, and that is covert control, taking control of peoples minds slowly without them knowing it, its the way its done....alexandria was full of this.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72640.msg332843.html#msg332843

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

DSC07991.jpg
DSC07992.jpg
DSC07994.jpg
DSC08001.jpg

IS IT SAFE YET ??

Offline AK48
Bronze Member

Mood:Curious
Curious

Thank you35

Activity
0%
Male
Algeria

2525.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 89.0.4389.72
Chrome 89.0.4389.72

Awards

garret 2500 GTI + SMPI +XP DEUS +NEXUS STANDARD MkII+T2 classic
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 03:55:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hello , i've got a byzantine gold one , carthage mint and the cross is similar

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72640.msg332845.html#msg332845

AK48

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

AVERS.jpg
REVERS.jpg

Bronze Member

St. Julians
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

924.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Firefox 86.0
Firefox 86.0

WWW Awards

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 09:40:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

thats a very nice coin,,,,the cross potent on the pyramid/steps was used extensively during the time right before, during, and right after the crusades.  it is my feeling that the arabs found the antenna in the great pyramid and it caused the church to go crazy for electricity, the real holy grail.  they knew what was possible because of technology hoards found from the last world.  phoenicians found a lot, even caesar referred to the ancient lost world when referring to the time honored and most favored roman method of execution, crucifixion.....i think they found pix from last world where politicans and police and pilots were crucified for trying to use electricity to control people....imho....a lot of these lost treasures went to alexandria, and we all know what happened to that, dont we?  it was all in pieces and they were trying to put it back together, because they believed total and perfect electronic control of people was possible.

the pyramids were a super grounds, able to convert high power tectonically generated ultrasound to energies  then used with THE MOON to keep this planet in its traverse of 360 degrees, a perfect circle around the sun, its how engineers do it, its says God was here....this planet was optimized for agriculture, a beautiful garden. there is plenty more evidence of this around, search out satellitediscoveries.com and the triangle project, and so much more....the pyramids were muchmore extended than just egypt, it was probably a geodesic setup or something like that. The planet rotated once per degree/day, optimized. The moon served many purposes, and has not been maintained in a long long time. It could come apart easily. below is an early nasa pix i got once, shows craters in lines, caved in underground facilities on the moon.....search out the clementime mission, there are whole cities that were underground, caved in circles as large as LA and much much more....one of the dome covers came loose and is still floating around up there, hoagland has pix of it....the ignorant greedy fools running this world have a lot more than coughs and sneezes to worry about.....as always, good luc.....b

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72640.msg332910.html#msg332910

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

MOONCR~1.jpg

IS IT SAFE YET ??

Offline golddustcarl
Silver Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you159

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7377.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Chrome 88.0.4324.181
Chrome 88.0.4324.181

Awards

NOKTA SIMPLEX+,Tesoro Vaquero, VibraProbe 580, Garrett Carrot, Garrett Master Hunter ADSIII
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 07:37:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Builder. Haven't heard from you in years. Hope you are well and able to get out.
Dusty Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72640.msg332942.html#msg332942

A bad day at gold prospecting or metal detecting is better than a good day at work.

GOLDDUST CARL

Bronze Member

St. Julians
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

924.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Firefox 86.0
Firefox 86.0

WWW Awards

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2021, 10:31:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

yeah Carl, imagine my surprise when i got back here an d7 years had passed between msgs!  I was moving the whole kit about 75 miles, and i will never do that again....nice to hear from you, i actually answered your email from 2015!  have been getting out some, need to spend quality time with the truck....just yesterday i completed buying stuff off my list for major replacement of parts, so everything is looking good....its been raining a little, which messes things up here in the desert, but my list of spots to check is long, and google earth is big, so if i cant get somewhere i just check somewhere else....have been very lucky....how about you, hows things?  send me an email addy i will put you on the list for my newsletter....b

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72640.msg332945.html#msg332945

IS IT SAFE YET ??

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: