[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline aquanutTopic starter
Bronze Member

I have 18x24 signed Giclee Stretched Canvas prints are available for $200 each. The entire set will go for $700. This is the demise of the 1715 Spanish Plate (silver) Fleet in a Hurricane and has been two years in the making. I hope you like it. This didn
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse, Tesoro Tiger Shark
« on: March 20, 2013, 12:47:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

O.K. Guys,
We're having another cookout on Saturday April 20th starting about noon so all of us with an interest in treasure hunting can get together and share our stories, knowledge, lies, etc. In the past, some good partnerships have evolved and at the very least you can finally put a face to those you've been curious about. I'm having it at the Pennwood Motor Lodge in Wabasso and I intend to share some of the wealth (expense) with all you guys. This thing has managed to double in size every year and I am a poor treasure hunter on Social Security. I want to see this event continue and grow, but I'm simply not a rich guy, nor can I reach into that basket and keep pulling out the bread, fish and wine, if you know what I mean. So the first big change I'm making is "BYOB"! I had a full Keg and a whole bunch of beer of brands that I don't drink go to waste last year. So, I'm asking that if you want alcohol, and it ain't Budweiser, just bring it! I will be supplying the BBQ Ribs, Burgers, Hotdogs, the Budweiser and the live entertainment. I've made arrangements with the manager of the Pennwood to have as many as 25 rooms available for a discounted rate of $65.00 a night. If anybody feels this is too much, just remember that a DUI is over $10,000. I figure it's about what is spent at Outback for dinner. The phone number for the Pennwood is (866)-742-9240 or (772)-589-3855, ask for Virginia and tell her you’re with the Treasure Hunters group so you can get the discount.
Now, last year, a few close friends have helped me pull this off. Some took care of the beer the last time, some of the food and some friends that weren't so close, brought stuff. Dell even sponsored a raffle and donated his cool stuff to offset costs. This year I’m putting out a donation box for those that care to help out. Donations are totally voluntary. Believe me, I am doing these cookouts because, after 20 some years of being around this bunch of great people, I saw that all we needed was a casual place to get together. I chose the Pennwood is for several reasons. First, some of the original group of 1715 treasure hunter's stayed here, as did I back in the early 90's and have stayed here religiously every time I come down. They have a Pavilion, in case of rain, they have a pool to cool off in and show some of our landlocked TH'rs the beauty of SCUBA if I can get some of our instructors to help...and the weather permits. We have a bunch of instructors among our group that can introduce SCUBA to those that are curious. The grounds are all shaded and bottom line, my septic system at my house had just about reached it's limit.LOL.
As I've stated in the past, ANYONE interested in treasure hunting is welcome. Enjoy the company we've already experienced in the past. This may be the best chance you'll have to meet all your cronies! This is for families too!
The address for the Pennwood is:

The Pennwood Motor Lodge
9295 N. U.S. Highway1
Sebastion, FL (actually Wabasso)

Aquanut

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46458.msg254131.html#msg254131

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Cookout-Flyer-small.jpg

Bronze Member

I have 18x24 signed Giclee Stretched Canvas prints are available for $200 each. The entire set will go for $700. This is the demise of the 1715 Spanish Plate (silver) Fleet in a Hurricane and has been two years in the making. I hope you like it. This didn
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 11:40:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well Guys, It's only a week away! Hope to see you there!
Aquanut

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46458.msg256023.html#msg256023

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 11:49:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ray Walker just called and said Kellyco is going to bring a Titan 9000 metal detector to raffle off at the cookout!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46458.msg256288.html#msg256288

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States