[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline lockdownkingTopic starter
Reconnaissance
Pull Tab

Reconnaissance
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 38.0.2125.104
Chrome 38.0.2125.104

Awards

Tesoro Lobo and Tesoro Outlaw 3
« on: October 22, 2014, 06:16:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good Morning to All,

As you may know, I have started a company called "Reconnaissance." It is a treasure hunting company and it is my only job. I have started a new magazine called "Reconnaissance Magazine - A Treasure Hunters Magazine and I am looking for some feedback. I am also looking for equipment in exchange for advertising. I am not looking for metal detectors or pointers, but if you would like a review of one and are a manufacturer, I will do some field testing and put my open minded opinion in a section of the magazine. As always, you can preview the magazine before you buy it at:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://blur.by/1wk7dLF

In the next issue, I am planning on going over the Electrolysis process and I will also be taking a look into including metal detecting to students in schools to help teachers get students intrigued in History, Science, Math, and even Geology.

If you know a teacher that would like to put some input into this topic, please feel free to let me know about it.

Love the site here and would love to promote it in my magazine, so if you are the owner, let me know by emailing me some pics, and words of how you would like to see it in the magazine.

In the meantime, I am very open to the idea of including your pics of your finds along with a profile of you with your detector in my magazine. No promises you will make it, but, it's exciting to know you might be put in a magazine. (Parents permission if under 18; keep it clean please)

Remember, Do It For The Thrill Of The Hunt!!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,58024.msg284184.html#msg284184

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Capture (4).jpg

Do It For The Thrill Of The Hunt

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: