[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline JesusfreakmccnTopic starter
Help - my detector has gone barmy and I havn't even found anything yet ?
Pull Tab

Control box in water detector now going barmby !
Help - my detector has gone barmy and I havn't even found anything yet ?
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

105.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Firefox 32.0
Firefox 32.0

Awards

Garrett 250 Ace
« on: September 20, 2014, 12:42:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hiya Guys Waveing

It’s Claire here again. I’ve been so busy trying to finalise things with the launch of my treasure hunting e-Book, in particular, getting my sales page live so that detectoirst can actually have the opportunity to purchase it! Anyway, panic over and sales page is now active on the internet.

I promised I would reveal to you a little more of what is contained in the e-Book so here goes. I tried to cover all the topics I knew I would like to see in one book and I believe I’ve actually achieved this. It is called T.R.I.P.S Treasure Hunting Handbook which is an acronym for Tips, Resources, Information, Permissions and Search. Intrigued? Ell I’ll expand a little on those areas should I.

Tips – Precious Little Gems
Everyone loves a good tip whether it is for yourself or to make you look cool by passing on to someone else. The T.RI.P.S. Handbook contains a wealth of my invaluable tips that have been collected over many years. It is presented in a short, snappy format which will bring some ‘light bulb’ moments even to the most experienced hunters.

Resource – Search Engine Rolodex
Discover a collection of internet links relating to treasure hunter and metal detecting. Each delivered with a purpose and use explanation. In many of the sites you will find alternative or additional links to the related subjects. In fact, you’ll never be able to find time to follow all the links you find in my Search Engine Rolodex. The subjects are extremely diverse from Roman coins to excellent mapping systems to a metal detecting song to where you can watch television programmes on treasure hunting. Armchair hunting at it’s best!
I got the famous treasure hunter and author David Villanueva to review the book for me and this is what he said about the resources section “There are ten pages of RESOURCES with many links to excellent sites related to metal detecting, such as maps, soils, site finding, history, finds identification and dowsing. This section is invaluable, for here I discovered a fantastic website, which led to nearby land where several Roman gold coins had been found. A cache hereabouts is likely and needs investigating.” High praise indeed.

Information – Golden Nuggets Section
Want to own a reference library about treasure hunting? The ‘Professor Know it All’ information section includes a list of useful contacts such organisations and associations plus websites and forums from all over the world. Impress your mates by knowing the metal detecting law in New Zealand, or Italy or Holland.
And that’s not all. Never struggle with metal detecting terminology again. Also includes special archaeological regulations from around the word and much more.

Permission - Drop dead easy Permissions
Most good treasure is found on private land.  Ever found an ideal piece of land you’d love to hunt but you can’t get permission. It is one of the most frustrating dilemmas for treasure hunters.
My book will teach you ideas, strategies and increase your confidence every time you knock on a farmer’s door. It also covers telephone and writing techniques. You’ll be able to turn sites you dream about into reality with this information. Also includes example search agreements recommended by the governing bodies and by me as a lawyer.

Search – Indiana Jones Section
Whilst interviewing the famous treasure hunter and author David Villanueva, he told me research was a major factor to being a good hunter. Searching or researching for profitable sites makes or breaks you.  I’ll teach you how to search in the right places, waste less time and increase finds of treasure.
In this section you’ll learn not only what to look for but where to look.
You may well become like the intrepid treasure hunter Indiana Jones! Ok, maybe not, but you will develop over time, and with practice, the ability to increase precious and valuable finds.
I must admit I was surprised at David’s comment at the end of his review where he said “Even though I have been in the hobby for over 40 years I was still able to learn from this book. It contains a goldmine of tips, resources and information, not only for beginners but for all metal detectorists and treasure hunters.”

I carried out a survey on my website before embarking on this task and those were recurring themes that detectorists struggled with. So, the contents of my book were decided by folk just like you!
I pride myself on giving value for money and I know you demand that too. \therefore, the e-Book is priced accordingly and you can download and read it immediately for $9.90 which is only £6.00.
Oh, I nearly forgot; if you purchase the book you will be given the opportunity to access an exclusive interview I held with David in which he reveals some fascinating facts, secrets and insights into his long and affiliation and love for the hobby.

If I’ve piqued you’re interest check all about it at

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://tripshandbook.com/buy-t-r-i-p-s-treasure-hunting-handbook

In my final post I’ll be posting some snippets from the e-Book so you can actually see some of the contents. I’m also in the process of producing a video I intend uploading to YouTube and I’ll also let you know when you can go and see that too.

In the mean while Happy Hunting & God Bless Detecting
Claire

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57826.msg282072.html#msg282072

Jesusfreakmccn

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: