[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dpc9839Topic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:34:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey all,

I'm doing some research for a treasure hunting show that (if green-lit), will be broadcast on a major TV network. We're hoping to showcase several groups of treasure hunters, each in pursuit of something tied to an American outlaw.

Understandably there might be some reluctance to disclose certain materials or operations. We're perfectly willing to sign NDAs assuring any interested parties that outside of our pitches, the information will go nowhere. We're also willing to work within any reasonable working parameters outlined by participants. Conversely, it might also be seen as an opportunity to attract investment through the publicity of a televised show.

Please e-mail me at dcork@sfpseattle.com to let me know if you're interested. I'm willing to answer any and all questions you might have. Feel free to pass this on to any treasure hunters you might know who might not have access to this forum. We're hoping to deliver our final pitches by mid-February, so your promptness in responding is appreciated.

Thanks everyone for your time and attention!

Danny

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,35020.msg212655.html#msg212655

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.