[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rayredditch
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

585.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XP GMP, XP Adventis II, Whites Surf Master PI Pro Deep Diver,Fisher 1265 X, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 05:21:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I ended up getting a WPW syndrome after they pumped a new contrast fluid into my shoulder, but it somehow went straight to my heart. Anyway, six bad attacks later (Dead all six times in 4 months), I got it operated, but they left a scar insidde the heart which gave me blood pressure problems, so they said I could deep dive anymore, and 30 metres max wasn?t my thing, so I stopped altogether.
Now on top of that I have enough arthritus and arthritis to do me and everyone else a life time, so I don?t fancy the weight of tanks and weight belts, although I might start snorkelling and skin diving again, or maybe some hooka.  Undecided

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9149.msg57400.html#msg57400

Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power,
Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD,
Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X,
Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023,
Viking 6DX2

Offline wrongway22
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

100.00 Gold
View Inventory
Wrongway223
Awards

Garrett AT Pro
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 10:18:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

As a instructor myself I find that many a new student depending on his area were he lives has a normal tendenciey to venture off into the unknown thinking everything will be ok as long as I only do this since I cant do that. Ive seen it many times. I have traveled to Florida and watched many new divers do exactly that and you can tell because they dont have the right equipment. I feel that as an instructor it is in my professional interest to give some advise to the individual concerned notice I said advice cause they will do what they want anyway. Enought lets get back to finding that buried treasure

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9149.msg98651.html#msg98651

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: