[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Sauerkraut
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Germany
Referrals: 0

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 05:05:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Not Dowsing ?
If you have to hold the L-Rods in your Hands to make it work, its a Dowsing Thing.  Teach

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg28933.html#msg28933

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

18omni_large.jpg

« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 05:08:26 am by Sauerkraut »

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 05:51:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell looking at the picture again would you not agree with me that this is a piece of junk ? Look at the way it is built and look what components are used . I franckly  cannot understand that a reasonable guy like you can be involved with junk like this . And junk it is without any proff of working . Never has anybody stood up and declared this unit to work . Yes you say that is all up to the users ability . But does that not plead you free from any reponsibility about the junk you are selling . Sticking your head in the sand and blaming it on the operater . By making that statement you carry no blame whatsoever and you can protect yourself by saying ,, the operater ,, is to blame .  What kind of a guy are you? In my book you are not playing with a full deck of cards , or you are a scammer just like we have plenty on this forum . No Sir people like you make me sick . Sick because you don't give up and try to sell this junk to unwitting persons that have no education in science  and believe your rediculous statements  . The thing that gets mw most of all is that you do not stand up for your unit but blame the user if it does not work . The parts in the unit you sell can be had for about $2.50 in any radio store . Even at Radio Shack they may be no more than $2. 75 . Stop this way of manipulating the gullable !    Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg28937.html#msg28937

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 08:51:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Dell looking at the picture again would you not agree with me that this is a piece of junk ? Look at the way it is built and look what components are used . I franckly  cannot understand that a reasonable guy like you can be involved with junk like this . And junk it is without any proff of working . Never has anybody stood up and declared this unit to work . Yes you say that is all up to the users ability . But does that not plead you free from any reponsibility about the junk you are selling . Sticking your head in the sand and blaming it on the operater . By making that statement you carry no blame whatsoever and you can protect yourself by saying ,, the operater ,, is to blame .  What kind of a guy are you? In my book you are not playing with a full deck of cards , or you are a scammer just like we have plenty on this forum . No Sir people like you make me sick . Sick because you don't give up and try to sell this junk to unwitting persons that have no education in science  and believe your rediculous statements  . The thing that gets mw most of all is that you do not stand up for your unit but blame the user if it does not work . The parts in the unit you sell can be had for about $2.50 in any radio store . Even at Radio Shack they may be no more than $2. 75 . Stop this way of manipulating the gullable !    Cornelius 

Cornelius, you appear to be using this forum for your own selfish reasons to bash me, and make yourself look good. It might be acceptable if you knew what you are talking about, and if what you say were true. But, apparently you don't know what you are talking about, and what you are saying publicly  about me is untrue.

Copy cats of the MFD concept are being manufactured in the U.S. and through out the world by Electronic Engineers. whose same function products are selling for as much as $22,000, and have sold for as much as $100,000. Probably, the biggest metal detector company in the world, Kellyco, sells a large volume of MFD products for up to $3,500. Which this forum advertises. 

So why are you attacking me for selling my products that work as I claim, at an honest price, and condoning Electronics people who are ripping off consumers with extraordinary advertising claims, and huge rip off prices? There does seem to be a bit of hypocrisy here.

Then again, have you seen the hundreds of letters Kellyco has received, thanking them for a wonderful product, and enclosing photo's of some fantastic Treasure finds with MFD?

Forgive me for plagerism, but the warranty for the homemade products I build was copied from Whites electronics, a metal detector manufacturer.  How is that a scam, unless I failed to honor it during the past 26 years I have been in business? Which I do honor.

No one is forced to purchase a product from me. They have the freedom to purchase  an LRL  product manufactured by an electronic engineer, and pay big bucks, or a homemade product built by an uneducated Kentucky hillbilly. Take your choice?

Regarding the photo you referenced, you failed to mention what it's function is supposed to be, why it doesn't work as you claim, who manufactured it, how much  it sold for,  and whatever it is that  I claim it does?

You claim to be a Scientist. Without knowledge of the facts, how can you be so judgmental about something you appear to know nothing about? That doesn't sound like Science to me. However, it does sound very much like a pretend Scientist, serving the Skeptic agenda, to discredit and silence me.

Being honest  and truthful, has served me well, and prevailed over the Skeptic agenda to discredit me for 15 years. Your efforts to use your position as a moderator to discredit my lifelong reputation for honesty and integrity will also fail.

I can only speak honestly from my own field experience, with the use of Dowsing, or Black Box technologies, and I will continue to share that experience with those who are interested in learning what I have learned over the years through trial & error, and comparison studies.

The titles of these forums suggests the Administration has an interest in sharing this knowledge with it's viewers, but in the practice I am witnessing here,  it would seem the interest is merely to provoke argument, and surpress information and replace it with inference and inneuendo.  Cry  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg28939.html#msg28939

« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 09:17:56 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline bklein
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro Tejon
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 10:04:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

If these things do work, are they repeatible over the same hit?
Can you then hand the thing to someone else who has never used one and see the same hit?
Or, is success more due to the person using it?  I don't know... because he/she is lucky, genetically gifted, tuned to the ether, in touch with the metaphysical aura,.... whatever.
Not intended to put anyone down - I supposedly have a relative who was pretty good doing this.  I suck however - maybe because of no training.  If success is more due to the operator and it doesn't matter much about the tool it does support the suggestion that the radioshack sourced design is unnecessary and overpriced.  For someone who is pretty good with just a couple sticks or wire rods, what happens when they use one of these electronic things?  Not clear whether they are "enabling" for us that suck at it or even provide emperically-proven improvement over the metal rods or twigs versions.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg28941.html#msg28941

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 04:28:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If these things do work, are they repeatible over the same hit?
Can you then hand the thing to someone else who has never used one and see the same hit?
Or, is success more due to the person using it?  I don't know... because he/she is lucky, genetically gifted, tuned to the ether, in touch with the metaphysical aura,.... whatever.
Not intended to put anyone down - I supposedly have a relative who was pretty good doing this.  I suck however - maybe because of no training.  If success is more due to the operator and it doesn't matter much about the tool it does support the suggestion that the radioshack sourced design is unnecessary and overpriced.  For someone who is pretty good with just a couple sticks or wire rods, what happens when they use one of these electronic things?  Not clear whether they are "enabling" for us that suck at it or even provide emperically-proven improvement over the metal rods or twigs versions.

At the risk of infuriating our pretend Scientist who don't know the difference, and make no distinction, my answer would depend whether the Rod(s) are used for a meta-physics (Dowsing) application, or a Physics (Black box technologies) application?

In a limited number of DB tests conducted on Map dowsers, by myself, and uninterested parties, that when using copies of the same map,and searching for the same Gold target, sent discretely to Dowsers, living thousands of miles apart. There was roughly a consistency of 85% marking a target location within 100 feet of each other. However, there was total inconsistency in the interpretation, and analysis of those targets.

Varying degrees of accuracy  can be obtained on maps & photos with mental, meta-physical Dowsing, but for me it has taken many years of practice to become partially proficient. It does give me a time and money saving edge by providing a plan and starting point for my searches.

In my experience, the use of the same  Rod(s) as a metering tool for a Physics application, is entirely different. In hundreds of DB field tests on new users, and experienced users, when using the same Frequency generators, under the same operating conditions, the results have always been consistent, with the operators target locations being within 15 feet of one another. There is a learning curve, and the correct interpretation of the reaction of the Rods, to the "field" of the Signal line, and target is key. But learning to use a frequency discriminator is much faster, and easier to learn, and become proficient, than mental (meta-physics) dowsing.

I am out of context discussing physics applications of the Rods, on the Dowsing forum. The probable difference between the applications of Physics, and Meta-physics,  has been accepted on this website by the creation of two forums. "Dowsing" & "Black Box Technologies".

I apologize for the apparent attempts to intertwine the two, and I will try to confine future  posts within the appropriate categories.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg28960.html#msg28960

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:37:32 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 05:08:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell now you make me mad .You may doubt my education , but that is not important . I am challanging your education . What are you trying to do by using frases like  : Mental meta physical dowsing  ,   the use of rods for Physics application  , practice to become partially proficient  , frequency generators  , field of the signal line  , frequency discriminator  , meta physics .   With these kind of absolutely rediculous terms you try to intimidate people that are not up to science norms and laws  . I think you are a danger to this forum  ( you are banned from the Treasure Net  for the same reason of posting ballony ) . I think that there are enough smart people on this forum that called your opinion a bunch of BS . I think that using the less educated people as your target borders on a crime . It should be stopped !!!!  And don't give me a bunch smart answers to this post . Just shut-up  .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg28963.html#msg28963

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 07:53:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell now you make me mad .You may doubt my education , but that is not important . I am challanging your education . What are you trying to do by using frases like  : Mental meta physical dowsing  ,   the use of rods for Physics application  , practice to become partially proficient  , frequency generators  , field of the signal line  , frequency discriminator  , meta physics .   With these kind of absolutely rediculous terms you try to intimidate people that are not up to science norms and laws  . I think you are a danger to this forum  ( you are banned from the Treasure Net  for the same reason of posting ballony ) . I think that there are enough smart people on this forum that called your opinion a bunch of BS . I think that using the less educated people as your target borders on a crime . It should be stopped !!!!  And don't give me a bunch smart answers to this post . Just shut-up  .  Cornelius 

O.K. Cornelius, You seem to have taken the  position of Dictator, of what I can say, and  deny me freedom of speech on this forum, in  contradiction to Christians philosophy for this forum. So be it. Ban me if you wish, it is no loss to me, and you will be free to feed viewers whatever dis-information that serves the Skeptic agenda.

But, if you knew what you are talking about, you would know that I am not banned from Treasurenet, and I am not appreciative of your spreading false information about me.. In fact, you will find one of my articles on the "Best of Treasurenet" Click on:

Please Register or Login

DELL

Regarding my formal education, which you seem to have a problem with, I made it to the 6th grade, in rural country schools. Partly in a one room school, with 13 kids, and one teacher teaching 8 grades. I was on my own at age 13. I do not know of any of my customers, or clients, who do not have far more formal education than me. You are totally out of line with your ficticous accusations, and assumptions.

I am sorry you anger so easily. That was not my intention. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg28975.html#msg28975

« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:59:47 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 02:57:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell I will call anybody ,  who is knowingly selling materials that are not doing the things that they are suopposed to do  , any body that by using non existing words that may influence and create fals expectations about using the products offered , who is by twisting words not taking any reponsibility in the product sold  , who has never given any guarantee to anybody buying this product but instead telling the buyer that it is up to his skill to make the product work , who has been told by many knowledgeable persons that his unit is nothing but a gathering of non working parts put together at randum , etc etc .     I may say that this person , acting in this manner has a kind of criminal mind and should be stopped .  This is why I am against such a person knowing fully that he is the only person so addressed by me . There are no hard feelings between the members of this forum and me . I just want to make clear to the less educated ( in electronics and science ) that they are being scammed and are bound to loose their investment by being influenced by fancy words and statements .   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg28979.html#msg28979

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 04:35:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Insert Quote
Dell I will call anybody ,  who is knowingly selling materials that are not doing the things that they are suopposed to do  , any body that by using non existing words that may influence and create fals expectations about using the products offered , who is by twisting words not taking any reponsibility in the product sold  , who has never given any guarantee to anybody buying this product but instead telling the buyer that it is up to his skill to make the product work , who has been told by many knowledgeable persons that his unit is nothing but a gathering of non working parts put together at randum , etc etc .     I may say that this person , acting in this manner has a kind of criminal mind and should be stopped .  This is why I am against such a person knowing fully that he is the only person so addressed by me . There are no hard feelings between the members of this forum and me . I just want to make clear to the less educated ( in electronics and science ) that they are being scammed and are bound to loose their investment by being influenced by fancy words and statements .   Cornelius

Cornelius, the descriptive words I used are in the dictionary.

I was invited personally to participate in these forums by Christian. Up until now it was his website, and I abided by his rules. Now that it is your website, I will abide by your rules if you post them.

If you don't want proponents of Dowsing, or Frequency Discrimination,(MFD) posting about these  subjects on your website, then remove the forums.

Your abuse of this public forum to tell lies about me, and insult the intelligence of my customers, clients, and friends, is totally libelous, and unacceptable. You are hereby notified  to show proof of your stupid allegations against me,  apologize, or demonstrate yourself to be a liar and a fool.

Prejudice, irrational behavior, and narrow minded mentality are a mockery to the Scientific principles  you pretend to uphold.

Dowsing, and Frequency Discrimination are real. Get used to it. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg29000.html#msg29000

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 04:45:26 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 05:07:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell I am not insulting the intelligence of your customers . All I said is that most of your customers lack the proper education in electronics and science  . Again you TWIST the words around to suit you . I still say that your way of operating comes close to criminal conduct  . I think I have warned the members of this forum enough . It is up to them now to buy from you or to think a little about the stuff they buy from you .  Have a nice day . I am done with this subject .     Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4432.msg29002.html#msg29002

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: