[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 04:59:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

About 18 years ago I did a water witching ( dowsing) job on a farm in the remote sou-western corner of Victoria Australia.

He paid me 500 bucks just to show off his skills. I guess he was bursting to tell someone. Whilst I was dowsing , he would repeatably walk up to me with a grin on his dial and my dowsing rod would go dead. He was capable of wiping me out at about 20-30 feet distance, and was quite proud of himself. He said that he couldnt dowse himself. I found him water, and a dowser companion along side of him confirmed my find.  Maybe I was putting the underground water supply into his mind or vice versa, I dunno.
I have also noticed that when on the odd occasion when dowsing alongside another dowser, we both react identically to the same underground target at the same time, like programmed robots .

Mental connection is obviously  possible between two humans
but in such a manner that it cannot be verified by science.

regards Max

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1116.msg9655.html#msg9655

Offline BudTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab-XT17000/Explorer
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 01:37:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Max,

It does not matter to me whether science has an explanation. When you 'click' with someone it's a done deal. If I were you I would try to strengthen the link with someone who was close enough mentally that we fed on each other's dowsing.

My wife and I have been together for 45+ years. Many, many times one of us will finish a sentence the other started. Sometimes we  will answer a question that is in the other's mind but has not been voiced. When this happens, we laugh and shake our heads in amazement.

I have a mining buddy in So. Cal. who I have detected with since mid-sixties. One day, a few years ago I gave him a phone call. After shooting the treasure hunting breeze for over an hour, I told him I'd call him back on the weekend when it wouldn't cost me a ton of money. His reply was (paraphrasing) "What the hell you talking about? I called you".

We argued for a bit. I explained that my wife had tossed me the phone and read off the number while I dialed......He got his wife on their phone and she explained they had done basically the same exact thing, aparently, AT THE SAME TIME. Now......we were 1100 miles apart and had not spoken in six months........Let a scientist 'Splain that one Lucy'.

But...I don't need scientific proof. I know you can be close enough to another person that you can feel them. I wonder how intense it could be if you had identical twin dowsers.

Bud

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1116.msg9705.html#msg9705

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 03:36:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

very good post Bud I have the same problem with my wife. I have had to behave myself for 51 years the sevententh of Jan.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1116.msg9817.html#msg9817

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: