[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal
Referrals: 0

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2011, 09:40:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

why not invest millions to find millions? evading expenses to find millions? dowsing never works. it's just a dream.....better to work harder to find millions than dowsing...or beter to buy metal detector to find metals.

coat hanger to find millions? ahhhh...that's insanity..

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg139501.html#msg139501

Offline Tim_Williams
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Bronze Member

Arc-Geo Logger!
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

958.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2011, 09:48:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
as i said, use 5mm dia ,14inch L rods in solid 22 ckt gold. i repeat, 22 ckt solid gold not plated. the handles and bearings as the balls should also 22ckt solid gold not plated. other attachments should be 22ckt solid gold. no plating is allowed.(it should be all solid 22ckt gold)

just try it!

don't mind the expenses. and also don't think to use other metal it should only gold. (keep in mind, solid 22ckt gold)

if you cannot follow the instructions above, nothing will happened.

So you don't tell the truth. Why would you tell others to do something you don't know nothing about? Why have a dowsing forum if MOD's and people like yourself give false information to someone thinking it's safe to post here and then gets responses like yours? Why chase real dowsing posters away? By the way solid gold is 24k.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg139507.html#msg139507

Regards, Tim

« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:49:59 am by Tim_Williams »

Bringing metal detectors into the world of imaging!

Please Register or Login

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2011, 10:19:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Tim_Williams
So you don't tell the truth. Why would you tell others to do something you don't know nothing about? Why have a dowsing forum if MOD's and people like yourself give false information to someone thinking it's safe to post here and then gets responses like yours? Why chase real dowsing posters away? By the way solid gold is 24k.

You have a dowsing forum to DISCUSS dowsing, not to fall over and embrace it. Sometimes the discussion is for it and other times against it but the fact remains that dowsing is discussed.

What you are looking for is a web log, not a forum. If you want only people who agree that dowsing works, you are in the wrong place. The moderators and other users here are not going to fall into lockstep behind a theory that cannot be proven. When you can prove that dowsing and LRLs work absolutely, you may find a few converts here.

The truth is that just about EVERY treasure hunter wants dowsing and LRLs to work. Imagine how that would make our job so much easier. If I ever invented a dowsing device or LRL that actually worked 100% of the time, I would never tell a soul. Ever. And I'd be richer than Bill Gates and Oprah combined. So would you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg139661.html#msg139661

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2011, 10:38:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Tim_Williams

tim williams, pls read my post carefully, i repeat, "carefully"  as my suggestion, you should use materials made of 22ckt gold solid not plated all solid 22ckt gold materials. as coat hanger will work as dowser says, what if use all solid 22ckt gold materials? it will not work? where is my false information? it's all from coat hanger your co dowser says in this forum even the measurements. "nothing will happened if you don't folow the instructions above" is this you mean false information? yes, it's obvious that nothing will happened if you don't follow the instructions.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg139670.html#msg139670

Offline wax123
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Turkey

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2012, 11:52:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

picture  picture  picture  Angry   Cry 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg230613.html#msg230613

Offline widomanmx
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Mexico

110.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher F2
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2013, 05:46:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The material of the rods only matters if you use both hands,
if you use only one rod (right hand) no matter material.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg264295.html#msg264295

Offline tasosptol
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece

10.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Firefox 32.0
Firefox 32.0

Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2014, 07:14:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

only with use  real  gold rod  (it must be solid  gold ) you are be find gold

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg282260.html#msg282260

Offline AurumKid
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

40.00 Gold
View Inventory
Unknown
Unknown
Opera 11.10
Opera 11.10

Awards

pendulum
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2014, 07:07:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

its all depends on the dowser. the material used doesn't matter. if you are a good dowser you can locate what you are dowsing for even you use copper or bronze rod.

but gold is a good metal to use for dowsing because of its higher conductivity than copper. if you're looking for gold the frequency easily tuned with gold dowser. Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg283825.html#msg283825

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
MS Internet Explorer 10.0
MS Internet Explorer 10.0

Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2014, 11:28:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

I use brass rods and I always bait them for what I am seeking....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg284655.html#msg284655

Offline TREASURECAT
Pull Tab

Thank you2

Activity
0%

United States

90.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

Tesoro
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2015, 01:02:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Most L rods are made from brass or copper. I would imagine that if you intend to find silver, then an all-silver rod would be good. And if you intend to locate gold, then a solid gold rod would be best. That is an ideal rod makeup for those 2 items, but some folks can use a copper, brass, or bronze rod and just hold a witness metal in their hand in contact with the rod itself to search for that particular type of metal.A friend and I have done a lot of experiments with dowsing and I'm not sure that it really makes any difference as to what metal you make them from. But most I've seen were made up of brass or copper. I've even used some well-known varieties such as the famed DARNELL ROD, and the Koonts rod (Not so sure that's how it was spelled). And let me tell you, both of those seemed to work better than anything else I've ever used, but I only had a short test of each in an old fellow's back yard in Mississippi years ago and they worked well in my opinion. Those 2 rods had a witness chamber to place a piece of the metal that you were searching for inside. That's better than just plain L rods, in my opinion based on the tests we conducted. My friend also builds homemade rods and does experimentation with them with varying results.  It has been my experience that I can always seem to get a better response from a rod when I know the exact location of the target. In cases where I can see the jar of metal or[container of metal, I feel a response and the rod moves in that direction. But whenever an object is hidden from me by someone or if I am out on a site where I think some valuables may be hidden, I haven't been able to locate a target or if I get a pull from a target, I have much difficulty in trying to actually pinpoint the item that the supposed pull came from. great]

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9801.msg301324.html#msg301324

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 01:22:11 am by TREASURECAT »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Jump to: