[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium
Referrals: 0

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2010, 05:18:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Grin We are all robots the proof is that we need fuel to function just like any machine there for we have a creator. I have lived in Africa for a very long time and I have seen things that I would have not ever believed if I had not seen them. I have there for come to the conclusion that the power of the mind is phenomenal and all things are possible.

Best regards
Xavier

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg68781.html#msg68781

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Offline Tuxnor
Bronze Member

Thank you9

Activity
0%
Male
Sweden

227.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Xp Deus V3.2 ,Garrett at gold , Whites GMT,Whites surf pi silverdog UK clone,Trevor Hill gold pic 3,Deltapulse,Garys pulse-2
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2010, 06:24:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

try a small copperwire bended 5cm ohm sign.. and a copper coin ..leave gap 2 cm..see what happen
may a trick in the little electrian box or in 1000 tings to  build
we did that when i was a kid on kitchen table of wood.. did not work but over sand

also used to find people here in snowslides
eaven redcross say so and have lrl

Please Register or Login

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgius_Agricola

agricola say iron and steel for detecting gold.. Hmmm  positive negative ions

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg69387.html#msg69387

« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 06:34:07 pm by Tuxnor »
Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2010, 04:29:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Lets dont use religion of anyone's faith be a part of this discussion,it has nothing to do with treasure,if you dont believe in Jesus--that's your problem keep it to your self-----as for dowsing,it does not work,there is no physical or scientific reason that it should work. years ago a man named James Randi put up one million dollars to whomever could find his hidden treasure---it has never been found---more than one hundred dowser's tried, no one found it, when asked to proved it actually existed, Randi did,so even those who thought he was trying to pull a fast one were convinced of its truth. I belonged to a prospecting group in crescent city ca for a number of years, there were about 30 or 40 of us at that time,not one man who used dowsing ever found anything.I have seen demonstrations and watched as so called experts looked for gold in the field,they never found anything but excuses.I tried to figure out the electronic ones, their circuit were junk, a $2000 machine had $3 worth of radio shack parts in it,and used a circuit that could neither amplify,nor detect any signal known to man, it was garbage, it had a sample chamber that you put a sample of what you were looking for in it(you furnished the sample) and a single dipole radio antenna designed for transistor radio's, it had a 9volt battery hooked to the circuit who's only function was to run the battery down so you would think it was working, the maker Ill bet laughed all the way to the bank.Sorry folks but the people who believe in dowsing are the same people who believe in Santa clause and the Easter bunny .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg70120.html#msg70120

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2010, 10:36:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

You are confusing Dowsing with a physics application. Dowsing is considered meta-physics (psychic). A trained mind/muscle Ideomotor reaction that moves the Dowsers tool in response to  questions that can be answered with "Yes" or "No".

All the people I have worked with seemed to have an inherent ability to dowse. According to a recent Scientific study I read, all humans are Psychic on a Sub-Conscious level.

For me, Map, Photo, & Information Dowsing has been a great aid for Treasure Hunting.

When searching in the field, It's easier for me to use Frequency Discrimination and use L-Rod(s) meter a physics application, although there are  more limitations.

Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg70297.html#msg70297

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2010, 12:22:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell , as you know no hard feelings but ....... explain to me   ,, mind/muscle ideomotor ,,   and  ,, Frequency discrimination ,,    .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg70314.html#msg70314

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Up
Jump to: