[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 04:56:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

What I have discovered personally is that I cannot, myself, dowse. That doesn't mean I haven't tried or don't want to believe in it but the facts remain that so far there is no proof of it. You use terms like spin torsion fields, torsion fields, magnetic vectors and scalar waves which are used nowhere else except in the fringe areas of wishful thinking. Oh, they sound so impressive but they are meaningless.

The original post described a neurological reaction of a human being standing at a point of maximum RF energy. If you are surprised that there was a reaction then I might have to doubt your claim of RF experience. But that's not what I am doing. What I will say is that you temporarily put aside what you know to be a normal physiological reaction to being in an RF field and choose to believe that something really mystical happened.

I once watched a guy dowse for water. He wandered about for around 15 minutes and located a likely spot. Drilling proved there was an artesian well there at 35 feet. Absolutely amazing to me. Then the driller broke a bit in bedrock and they had to abandon that well. The dowser had already left by then. They moved over 20 feet and drilled into the ground again hoping to strike the well once more. They did. Then, for giggles, they drilled another 5 holes each separated over the land by 50 feet and found water everywhere. The owner of the property was delighted in everything except the dowser. I lost faith in the process at that moment but still want to believe it works. I just can't find any real proof.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10373.msg65660.html#msg65660

« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 05:14:53 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline markg
Bronze Member

F75 finds for 6 months.
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

750.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 08:50:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Interesting post

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10373.msg65667.html#msg65667

Offline Mike
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 10:06:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

I might point out that the subjects in the standing wave experiment did not appear to have had any training in this area. The human body, nervous system in particular, is extremely sensitive. The typical person filters out almost all of it. Randy, I am confident you are on to something here. I will tell you I first noticed I could detect the signal line froma an MFD unit when I was working with the VR5000 Magnacast by Vernell Electronics. I don't know what frequency it uses but one advertiser said it was in the 4 - 400 MHz range. That seems like a wide spread. Edit: the VR1000 says 433 MHz and it also says Ultrasonic frequency 400-3000Mhz

I did read that article and found it interesting that the head and shoulders area is the most sensitive. By holding my arms out I assume I am acting as an antenna. Just as a side note, the FRS band walkie talkies operate in the 462 M range and some people claim these can be used as a transmitter. I wish you the best on this.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10373.msg65678.html#msg65678

« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 10:33:33 am by Mike »

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: