[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501Topic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: March 05, 2009, 09:50:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian Is it 10 years or more since you invented the non de plume of Dowser 501 for me? It took me years to learn that 501 was the name of a tough no frills Levi jean.
I thought I would submit a suggestion re another section on the front page of this forum.
 "Health Hints" or "Health Issues" or another name with the same meaning..  No harm in extending the lives of your readers. I am sure others would participate. Plus not one of us would find this subject irrevalent as we treasure hunt we tend to mainly be in the age bracket of retirees who are more subsceptible to age related illnesses.

Without going into many personal details , I have been an inventor for over 50 years and My latest effort is a whammer. I kept cancer under control for about 21 years and then it got away on me about 2 years ago. It was painful and horrible. I managed to have a breakthru soon after and was slowly but painfully improving.  A couple of weeks ago I started making real headway with experiments and in the past week I had another breakthru of greater magnitude, which could relate also  to many other types of cancers.

I would describe  my breakthroughs  if I didnt see them sliding down and dissappearing down a thread called "Sux" and getting lost.  My outlook has improved to the extent I will be physically cache digging in several weeks and am walking after dark for several miles without fail. Not bad for 80. It wouldnt hurt to diversify a little as you are now a world wide  forum.
Max

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3850.msg26229.html#msg26229

« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 12:09:44 am by dowser501 »
Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 02:44:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Oh, how i wish i could reach that age and still be hiking the mountains of cordillera's.....it shows that old age is not a hindrance to treasure hunting.             

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3850.msg26231.html#msg26231

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: