[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline JacksonTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

586.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

GMT
« on: February 21, 2010, 02:53:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello,

I have several areas that need map dowsing and I was wondering if there is a experinced dowser out there who is willing to help me?  I will split anything that I find with his or her help 50/50. Also is there anyone out there that can tell me about a success they had with map dowsing?  Hope to talk to someone soon.

Sincerley,
Daryl Friesen

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

www.spindlequest.com/minehunt.html

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11622.msg74748.html#msg74748

Offline bhunter
Copper Member

8018593332@vzwpix
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

280.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Landstar Bounty Hunter, Fisher Gemini lll 2-box, Colt .44
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 08:46:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Did you have anyone respond to your request for a 'map dowser?'

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11622.msg83773.html#msg83773

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 04:52:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Jackson;
 Dowsing is one way to find ore veins but there are better ways to finding ore bearing quartz. If you like  I can help you find what your looking for, or point you in the right direction before you even start hiking to look for it.
 This knowledge has been passed down to me from old miners of this area.
I will give you this information, only if you promise never to reveal what I tell you to anyone else. this info will surely put you on the right track and in the right place to find these ellusive veins. If you would like to know what I have to offer, then contact me privately and we will see if we can come to a agreement concerning this knowledge.
 Happy hunting Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11622.msg83830.html#msg83830

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 06:43:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bear . Did you ever consider working for a mining company  Grin   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11622.msg83833.html#msg83833

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 07:03:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Daryl,

I do not wish to detract from The Bear's kind offer to help you. I have had a "success" of sorts from the dowsing results of Golden Eagle (that's his username in this forum). Nothing of value has been found yet, but this gentleman has exhibited the eerily uncanny ability to dowse out metal objects from a map or photo.
So far, I have detected 4 of his indicated targets and dug up 3. I have just detected the 4th this afternoon and will arrange a digging crew soon to tackle it. 4 detected targets out of 4 dowsed spots consecutively is a rather good score for Golden Eagle, more so considering he lives almost halfway across the planet from me! I urge you to drop him a personal message c/o this forum.

Hobbyist.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11622.msg83834.html#msg83834

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 09:07:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius; Yes i have considered and was offered a job working for mining company but I turned them down, because whatever is found belongs to them not you and any information about minerals veins cannot be used to stake a claim because you got the info while working for them, so it belongs to them.
 Although they still come to me when they are doing surveys and studies around my area, mostly for a guide into the back woods.  I have a cousin that works for Rio algum ( i hope i spelled it right). he is the one that i go to for information or to help me with my own studies.
 To be honest with you. If you really want to find a "lost" mine. all you need to do is find other places around that were mined or still are, look at those places for which direction the ore bearing quartz is heading (usually southwest to northeast). follow that vein. you will start with the rocks around you are rusted and heavy, as you move away from there the rocks will change back to be like all the others around, then if you keep following it, you will surely come to another place on the vein that starts showing those rusted rocks again, once you find that, you are once again close to a mineralization point in the quartz.
 I can give you more detail but it is very long to describe it all. but if you need help in your area for searching for a mineral rich vein in your area, then I would be glad to help any of you out. you will find, that i am very knowledgeable when it comes to mineral rich quartz veins. so far, i have found 3 veins in my area but the vein is not rich enough to get the interest of mining companies, therefore I just go every now ad then to dabble in a little mining when the opportunity arises.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11622.msg83850.html#msg83850

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: