[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2006, 07:24:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

replying to Mike,You are dead right re unreliability of whatever treasure trove hunting system you are using , which all comes down to knowingly or unknowingly mental dowsing with black boxes etc. When conditions are ideal for dowsing, if you are convinced your black box is working, it will. Summer is always the time when you will notice anomilies in your treasure hunting procedures, cause you are up and about.

I have not been able to dowse for well over a year, which would include the performances of lrls and mfds by others. You rely entirely on the whim of the sun for your t/trove activities. In December we are at the last gasp of its latest 11 years solar flare cycle. It took me from 1984 to 2004 to accept the fact that except for the odd solar eruption which reflects magnetic flux via the moon and bathing your body, we are relying on continuous solar boiling over of the suns surface giving us continuous dowsing power of varying dowsing or detection strengths.

Of course if a major solar eruption occurs at any time, it has just as much chance of blasting out its magnetic winds into space away from earth whereon we miss out, or it can be directional such as in Canada in the early 20th century, and elsewhere on earth at any given time or place by whim of chance

With every quarter moon to full moon and back to a quarter moon I attempt to dowse outside my kitchen door at least several times a day or night, knowing my chances are almost nil till approximately next January when the new 11 year solar cycle commences, also being outside my kitchen door with my rod in my hand because I cannot dowse in tunnels or under a tiled house roof. Good reflection for thought for pendulum dowsers.  I sympathise for all you experimenters in pendulum dowsing
trying month in and month out comfortable on your kitchen chair, sitting under your roof tiles not getting a whisper of power if by some haphazard chance there was notification on the internet via NOOAH of a good solar flare right at this moment coming your way. Those with greater personal magnetic flux than myself may not has such problems.

By some strange scientific anomoly solar delivered magnetic flux is unimpeded by iron roofs. So you dowse out doors and as the slight wind whips through your hair on a nice sunny day, you unknowingly are wrecking your dowsing or mfd or whatever chances by not wearing a floppy hat to protect you from  the UV rays which utterly and completely destroy the minds ability to dowse with or without a black box.

If it is day time and sunny I will even dowse from inside my tin garden shed as I always get solar uv leakage outdoors and subsequent inferior dowsing ability at peak mid afternoon periods.

By just standing there in my shed when powered up and picturing the area I wish to dowse, I find it easy to put the target area mentally under my feet and dowse it out, even if it is from a photo from the other side of the world. I guess you could call it mental scrolling.

There is not much that isnt possible when dowsing time is here, if you can think of it at the time. The first thing you should appreciate is that there is no such thing as a barrier such as distance. You can dowse the moon however there is no way to prove your accuracy. Even mentally probing the vastness of space  seeking a distant target of an earthlike ball of oxygen will give you several targets, and beyond proving a point you will be left for the rest of your life with something to ponder.

This article
is really a preview of miles of information about Jesuit Treasure Habits and clues just commencing in the linkages section under Jesuit Treasures. I must commend Bill for being able to put together dowsing in such an accurate format. Bill is the first true dowser I have encountered. Bill will agree with me that it is lonely out there sometimes. Having different minds, we cannot have exactly the same thought patterns however I feel we both have something to offer the fortunate members of Christians new Thunting.com.

As an afterthought, I could get a deluge of denials re scarcity of dowsing conditions. I have a pupil in the United States ( Colorado)who is going great guns, and I have had a chance to compare and note that there is much variation in dowsing periods between us.
I also feel that I use to have much more dowsing time on our late farm which is several hundred miles further north of where I now operate from.. Canada which has the record of the strongest recorded Solar flares in the 20th century is almost as north as you can get. 

To all Christians fans, keep safe and I hope we often hear from each other.
Max

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,329.msg2199.html#msg2199

« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 07:59:47 pm by dowser501 »
Offline Tim_Williams
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Bronze Member

Arc-Geo Logger!
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

958.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2006, 06:35:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bill your time posting these lessons, I thank you. It appears that I need much more time to do this correctly. Thanks for the lesson and I hope to see more as we learn.

Tim

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,329.msg2213.html#msg2213

Regards, Tim

Bringing metal detectors into the world of imaging!

Please Register or Login

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2006, 08:07:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Bill,
Like everyone else, I want to thank you for the dowsing lessons. Really appreciate your effort and time spent helping us. El Infante was an interesting wrestle as I tried to avoid choosing another diamond shape. Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,329.msg2216.html#msg2216

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2006, 01:29:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bill:
     Thanks for the map dowsing lessons.  You mentioned in your first post there are three parts to dowsing with map dowsing being only one.  Hopefully, in the future you would find time to develop knowledge on the other two aspects. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,329.msg2222.html#msg2222

Offline SunriseBoy
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

80.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 42.0.2311.135
Chrome 42.0.2311.135

Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2015, 06:52:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Bill, are you still in the land of the living and offering the Map Dowsing info?

Posted on: May 09, 2015, 06:13:38 am
There's no chart below.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,329.msg296388.html#msg296388

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Up
Jump to: