[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Mike
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 07:40:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Denizen, you hit it. The human mind has the ability to filter out 99.99% (maybe even more) of all input from consciousness. What I refer to as "learned sensitivity" is nothing more than an awareness of the energy fields that every particle in the universe has. Much of the work done in the early 1900's involved the outer one or two orbits of electrons. Louis Turenne left room on his Turenne Disc (fundamental angles) for five more elements in the "trans-uranium" group. These elements were unknown by science until five years later.

Most of the crap you see nowadays about dowsing is watered down like a homeopathic solution. I don't like to use the "redneck" to describe it (my neck is redder than most) but I just don't have another word in my vocabulary to describe it. SO the skeptics have an easy target when they attack the dowsers/LRL's. Their motto is "If you can't measure it, then it does not exist." Kinda redneck, too.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25119.msg193090.html#msg193090

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline denizen
Chief Executive Slacker
Copper Member

All work and no play makes the soul a lump o' coal
Chief Executive Slacker
Thank you3

Activity
0%

United States

640.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none at the moment, but soon a TGSL i will build
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 09:13:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mike
Most of the crap you see nowadays about dowsing is watered down like a homeopathic solution. I don't like to use the "redneck" to describe it (my neck is redder than most) but I just don't have another word in my vocabulary to describe it. SO the skeptics have an easy target when they attack the dowsers/LRL's. Their motto is "If you can't measure it, then it does not exist." Kinda redneck, too.

Can't measure the soul, Can't measure intelligence(they can try with limited tests), can't measure the differences in perspective of time! That's when the mind comes into play and does what a 3D physical tool can't. Smiley

I've actually been using dowsing for a quite a few things for the past few months. I am confident I could ace a test without studying it with dowsing. haha. maybe not. I have however found lost items though. Very useful.

And when you say energy fields are you talking about the radiation of electrons, or the much denser/smaller "radiant energy" or aether? I understand the concepts of both, but want to know what kinda energy the subconscious is picking up on.

Posted on: September 01, 2011, 02:06:29 AM
And in response to Digger Doug's first comment: "if you trust it and let your arms pick up the commands of the subconscious, AKA be as relaxed and at ease as possible, then you could probably dowse anything on any topic. if your subconscious "can feel the energy of the treasure", "leap to another quantum to a  where you have found the treasure", etc then you will find the treasure. Only a matter of throwing out your thinking part and allowing full feeling to take over. It's difficult, but it works. As long as the question and target is objective it will be clear. Subjective matter is at the whim of the future which is always changing due to an infinite amount of circumstances going on. treasure burried in the ground is very less circumstantial.

This is just my basic understanding of it from experience.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25119.msg193094.html#msg193094

Offline Mike
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 11:24:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sounds like you are on to it. As for the energy fields, I don't know exactly what it is. Most scientists acknowledge that all matter is in a continuous state of disintegration/integration. Cosmic rays hit matter and some is reflected and some is absorbed and re-radiated. I mentioned on another forum about Local Sidereal Time (galactic time) and how remote viewer studies have shown a correlation between 13:30 LST and good RV'ing. My suggestion here is it is comparable to 14:30 being the time of highest Infra-red raditaion, only there must be some difference in how quickly the higher frequencies are re-radiated. Possibly a different emissivity rate. This leads me to believe it is radiation rather than reflection. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25119.msg193118.html#msg193118

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 11:26:27 am by Mike »

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline denizen
Chief Executive Slacker
Copper Member

All work and no play makes the soul a lump o' coal
Chief Executive Slacker
Thank you3

Activity
0%

United States

640.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none at the moment, but soon a TGSL i will build
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 01:27:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yeah, if a body of water reflects light you can't really tell what's under the surface, but if everything radiates then everything can be seen clearly if one knows how to be that perceptive. Radiation it is indeed! Every being does have a bio-radiation-frequency-thingy. Aura if you want to call it that. So obviously everyday objects have auras too. I wonder what the frequency of gold is. That would put me onto something if I knew that.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25119.msg193139.html#msg193139

Offline Digger DougTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro Cibola, White 2000D
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 01:35:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cognative an unconciouse thought are very different processes , one is right brained and the other left. Learned knowledge is cognative, the subconcious uses the senses developed from our primal survival skills. They are very different.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25119.msg193144.html#msg193144

Offline Digger DougTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro Cibola, White 2000D
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 04:01:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I live in an area rich in treasure legends. Most all of them have been investigated for a hundred years and not been found. I would like to be able to sort through these stories, using dowsing as a preliminary tool to triage the best prospective hunting expeditions.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25119.msg193158.html#msg193158

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: