[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline SedenTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Goldscan PI, Garrett BFO
« on: January 06, 2010, 10:42:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'd like to hear from anyone who has used one or know of someone that has used one successfully.

Randy

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg66576.html#msg66576

Offline Sedonan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 09:56:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Randy,
Do not count on any device that uses dowsing criteria to locate LOST, BURIED or UNKNOWN TREASURES. I have studied this phenomena for over 36 years. If anyone knows where a target is located, dowsers may well find it. Unknown locations of treasure however will not be found.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67052.html#msg67052

Him thief him fren' of him last Guiney
  Him kill both Priest and Friar,o dear.
    Him cut de troat of piccanniny
      Bloody, bloody buccaneer.

Offline proberod
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett BFO Whites MXT
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 10:10:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

I would like to see one work any body there that can show how to work one would like to meet. Teach

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67053.html#msg67053

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Goldscan PI, Garrett BFO
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 01:28:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sedonan,

Once again you saved the day!  I reread your post on the Haynie detector and Rota.  I too have been studying Telluric Currents  and had put it aside but now will pursue it.  Rota's Universal Current theory paper is awesome as well as J.C.Maby and Franklins work.  I also have been following Anthony Barringer and after years of using different waveforms of his famous INPUT system, his latest patent uses remote sensing of Telluric Currents-what a concept!

And yes gold ions migration via Telluric Currents will be the focus of my research.  Will set up a test bed in a shielded box using white noise to simulate the Telluric Currents and see what the spectrum looks like with gold in the soil vs no gold in soil.

AU what fun!

Randy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67088.html#msg67088

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 02:14:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

And yes gold ions migration via Telluric Currents will be the focus of my research.  Will set up a test bed in a shielded box using white noise to simulate the Telluric Currents and see what the spectrum looks like with gold in the soil vs no gold in soil.

That sounds very interesting Please keep us updated on your findings.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67090.html#msg67090

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 03:55:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

That sounds very interesting Please keep us updated on your findings.

And Rod Serling will host the documentary that results.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67106.html#msg67106

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Goldscan PI, Garrett BFO
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 05:04:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

"And Rod Serling will host the documentary that results"-yeah that you cannot electroplate gold and Telluric Currents don't exist.  Shhh DON'T TELL GOLDDIGGER!!!  No such thing as secondary enrichment of gold-another myth!!

When I used to work in the printed circuit factories they used to call the guy's that electroplated gold onto the circuit boards with a wink 'cause we knew he was doing it with Magic.  The plating power supply was a ruse to fool us-wink wink nudge nudge to quote Monty Python.  What idiots we were to think you could plate gold!

Spontanious Polarization is another freaken myth that Geophysicists use,ha they think they're fooling us .  No way man you can't fooll ol' Golddigger,no sirree!

Yep it's all Radionics right?  Golddigger I know you're pullilng our legs mate and yes EVERYONE is laughing  Laughing Touch Clapp hopefully not at you but WITH you.

Randy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67129.html#msg67129

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 05:12:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Seden

"And Rod Serling will host the documentary that results"-yeah that you cannot electroplate gold and Telluric Currents don't exist.  Shhh DON'T TELL GOLDDIGGER!!!  No such thing as secondary enrichment of gold-another myth!!

When I used to work in the printed circuit factories they used to call the guy's that electroplated gold onto the circuit boards with a wink 'cause we knew he was doing it with Magic.  The plating power supply was a ruse to fool us-wink wink nudge nudge to quote Monty Python.  What idiots we were to think you could plate gold!

Spontanious Polarization is another freaken myth that Geophysicists use,ha they think they're fooling us .  No way man you can't fooll ol' Golddigger,no sirree!

Yep it's all Radionics right?  Golddigger I know you're pullilng our legs mate and yes EVERYONE is laughing  Laughing Touch Clapp hopefully not at you but WITH you.

Randy

Quite right, mate, but the laughing you hear is directed at your wonderful theories, none of which can be proven without the use of very confusing and conflated vocabulary. It's all a word game to you guys. Telluric currents, indeed. Rod Serling would probably consider your theories too far out even for him.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67134.html#msg67134

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline treasuremomo
micmomo
Bronze Member

micmomo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1990.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I'VE USED MANY BRANDS AND MODELS-TESORO, WHITES,GARRETT,FISHER,NAUTILUS,D-TEX,WILSON NEUMAN,ETC.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 05:21:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Randy, I've never used Saphire units, but a buddy and I have used several types of dowsing rods and even a few of the MFD types supposed to help you locate a cache of gold or silver from a few feet to a few hundred yards or more. away..I'd love to be able to tell you that we found a cache or two in all of our searches with nthe units, but I'd be lying. I'm not the one who bought the units...he did and as far as I can tell, it was wasted money. I'm a firm believer in using the old noggin and using a metal detector to make my recoveries. However, if you ever find a unit that really works, please let us all know and best wishes to you in your hunting.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67137.html#msg67137

« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 05:31:27 pm by treasuremomo »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 05:26:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GD you mean the ghost of Rod Serling cool got to watch that one. Did you see the story he did on uncle yammy's treasure last month.

I do not hold much faith in dowsing, but would still like to see what he comes with.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg67138.html#msg67138

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: