[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 11:28:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

people who believe in dowsing are simple minded sweet people, I hate the idea that they are being conned , but you have to fall off the bike before you can learn to ride,I just wish that the damned bike was not so expensive.800% profit is just not right,as a member of the metal detector/treasure hunting society it appalls me to think there are people out there that pray on the ignorance of others, Not one of the producer's of these devices can explain the scientific principal that allows these things to work,they use pseudoscience and unknown terms of bull$%#t to prove their point.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70182.html#msg70182

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 10:06:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

You seem to be speaking in ignorance. A 20 cent needle & thread is an adequate tool for mental dowsing. Us simple minded people already know what works well for us.  Science hasn't figured out all the abilities of the human mind yet. So, until they  do make it official, I guess we Dowsers are left to our own devices to gain an edge with our conventional methods that you give your approval to use.

I don't understand why you are such a complainer about what other people do. It's really none of your business, is it?

It would be nice if you provided some Scientific proof of what you say along with your rants?  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70286.html#msg70286

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 10:10:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

You just proved my point,Thank you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70289.html#msg70289

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 10:14:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by lockspyder

I am laughing out loud! You've just been tongued lashed by someone who sells empty plastic containers for $75...and claims them to be just as good as expensive electronic dowsing rods. I think the gaining edge is from some suckers wallet....into theirs!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70290.html#msg70290

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 10:55:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by lockspyder

Good! Then it is no longer an issue for you.   Dell
Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
I am laughing out loud! You've just been tongued lashed by someone who sells empty plastic containers for $75...and claims them to be just as good as expensive electronic dowsing rods. I think the gaining edge is from some suckers wallet....into theirs!

Personally, I don't use electronics for Mental Dowsing, nor do I sell electronics for that purpose.

But, either way I'm glad you are laughing,which means you are happy. If you are happy, I am happy.    Smiley  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70300.html#msg70300

Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 11:37:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

I need to apologize to you,it seams you did try the James Randi test,and failed. It seams your excuse was sun spot activity which caused interference with your device,who would have guessed.It would seam that your device will only work at night. anyone who wants a complete rundown on this should Google James Randi,Dell Winder's-- dowsing there are a lot of sites on dowsing ,including Clive Thompson--James McCormick ,here is a good one Google Quadro Tracker FBI

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70307.html#msg70307

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 12:22:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I don't know where you get your information, but I never made any excuse of Sun spots for failing. I made no excuses whatsoever. The producer, with Randi, standing by his side  informed me that the MFD was  only accurate in 6 of the 8 tests that were conducted.  Randi, replied that more tests would have to be conducted before any conclusions could be reached. That was it.

Years later when the tests were brought up on the internet, Randi, denied that those tests ever took place at any time, anywhere on this earth, publicly called me a Liar, a scammer, and a fraud, and sent me a threatening e-mail.

17 years after the fact, Randi, decides to write and publish a fictitious report  about an event that he claimed never happened. Carl Morland, supplied a photograph of a Frequency Generator, from  another manufacturer, that wasn't even heard of until two years after the test, and claimed it was the MFD I used in Randi's test.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70313.html#msg70313

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 12:37:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I used a microwave oven element and mounted in the centre of a coil . After radiating the soil for a while I switched off the micro waves and switched on the coil . The metal ( being gold , silver or steel ) gave up their stored energy and in turn energized the coil . I will sell this unit .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70316.html#msg70316

Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 01:25:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have read James Randi report seen a video,it was not 6 out of 8, but 6 out of 12,a 50/50 chance, I watched the video,its on the internet,and you clearly state that sun activity was interfering with the results,any one can Google this and watch for themselves.I now have your story, so basically have heard both sides of the argument,and I  know where I stand ,Now why is your $3.98 machine worth all that extra money? if its not greed,why dont you lower the price down to $10 and sell them at Wal-Mart,you could defiantly sell more of them and make larger profit.What is your opinion of James McCormick? its my understanding that the FBI is going to investigate all manufactures of LRL's and will prosecute all they decide are fraudulent under the consumer protection act.
I am not going to beat my head against this rock any longer,I do not understand how people could be so stupid that they cannot figure out this for themselves. All one has to do is to use his or her computer and go to any of the thousands sites that have investigated dowsing both pro and con and make up your own mind.Hey folks its your money spend it how you want just dont come crying to me when it dont work,No dowsing device comes with a money back guarantee, absolutely none! that should tell you something right there shouldn't it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70321.html#msg70321

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010, 01:49:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The only video I know of was the one I supplied. I guess you would have had to be there to know what you are talking about. I dug the 12 holes myself. This provided a 1 in 12 chance to correctly  determine which hole Randi,placed the Gold, or Silver in, if any.

8 such tests were conducted with the target possibly being in 1 of the 12  holes. I was informed that 6 of the 8 tests were accurate. Construe it any way wish, it makes no difference.

My LRL's are intended for use as an aid in searching for deep buried Treasures, beyond the range of conventional detectors. If that is not what you are interested in, your complaints, and distortions  about me are irrelevant.

If you have a better method, and  less expensive Discriminating locator, that will aid Treasure Hunters to locate deep buried Treasure, Please show me, and I will be interested in purchasing yours?   If it is only accurate in locating a Treasure Trove of Gold in 6 out of every 12 holes I dig (50%) I will be exceedingly rich.

A test that suggests anyone should be able to random chance the location of a buried Treasure 50% of the time is BS. I would like to see the Skeptics prove it.   Dell

"WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg70326.html#msg70326

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: