[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline imhotp2000
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Egypt
Referrals: 0

180.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2011, 11:56:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

i dont beliefe in this dowsing but i want some one explain to me how it work

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg165568.html#msg165568

Offline proberod
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett BFO Whites MXT
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2011, 05:21:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well folks, I seen a guy find a gold ring in a yard with a what is called a dipping needle 1 of the times was just placed behind a rock trying to trick him,1 in a gopher mound.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg165663.html#msg165663

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2011, 09:15:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey imhotp2000?.I have not saw a good explanation of how Dowsing works. I see a bunch of explanation from non Dowsers explaining how it can not work..The best way to learn if it will work for you is just to try it..

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/dowsing/want_to_try_dowsing-t104.0.html

Simple free experiments for you to try..Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg165915.html#msg165915

Offline Sedonan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2011, 07:25:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Here is how dowsing works. Humans are blessed with different consciousness's. There is the normal waking conscious, the subconscious, and then the super-conscious (Universal Mind). The conscious mind takes in information and sorts it according to importance to the individual. The information is then sent to the subconscious for later retrieval as needed. The super-conscious mind stores everything that has ever happened beginning with the Big Bang. This again is the Universal Mind or God.
When a person attempts to gather information by dowsing, the subconscious is first searched to see if that individual had prior knowledge of the subject. If not, the super-conscious tries to fill in the blanks. What causes the different dowsing instruments to move is the subconscious forcing the ideomotor to involuntaryily react to the requests. There is absolutely nothing in any of the different dowsing instruments that cause these reactions.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg166138.html#msg166138

Him thief him fren' of him last Guiney
  Him kill both Priest and Friar,o dear.
    Him cut de troat of piccanniny
      Bloody, bloody buccaneer.

Offline Mike
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 08:09:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

What you have described as regards to the super-conscious is "Mental Dowsing", not to be confused with "Physical Dowsing" or whatever names you want to give them. Mental dowsing deals in the astral plane and is mostly considered unreliable. Physical dowsing works in the etheric realm or pre-physical.

Physical dowsing is the process of transducing the subtle energies into "detectable" form. If you want to do some research look up Geophysical electrophonics or even physiophony.

Posted on: April 26, 2011, 06:47:05 AM
Colin Keay discovered the geophysical electrophonics and that things like aluminum foil, thin wires, pine needles, and wire-framed eyeglasses could be suitable transducers.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg166145.html#msg166145

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline Sedonan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2011, 02:34:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

More Mike Healy pseudoscience.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg166242.html#msg166242

Him thief him fren' of him last Guiney
  Him kill both Priest and Friar,o dear.
    Him cut de troat of piccanniny
      Bloody, bloody buccaneer.

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2011, 02:47:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You are correct Mike..Two different methods that should not be mixed..Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg166244.html#msg166244

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2011, 04:07:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Sedonan
Here is how dowsing works. Humans are blessed with different consciousness's. There is the normal waking conscious, the subconscious, and then the super-conscious (Universal Mind). The conscious mind takes in information and sorts it according to importance to the individual. The information is then sent to the subconscious for later retrieval as needed. The super-conscious mind stores everything that has ever happened beginning with the Big Bang. This again is the Universal Mind or God.
When a person attempts to gather information by dowsing, the subconscious is first searched to see if that individual had prior knowledge of the subject. If not, the super-conscious tries to fill in the blanks. What causes the different dowsing instruments to move is the subconscious forcing the ideomotor to involuntaryily react to the requests. There is absolutely nothing in any of the different dowsing instruments that cause these reactions.

If these things worked then you would be digging up the treasure and not here waffleing on making excuses on why
someone cant do it, Using overgrown words and trying link these words in order to make a sentance, to justifiy why people
buy or get sold junk that don't work, and if they did work then you would be on the news because of your many amazing treasure
discoveries, Jus like Howard Carter, Human nature would take over and the fame and greed would set in,                                           Just like a bad attack of gold fever, and even if greed did'nt set in you would have at leased one massive treasure Haul
and you would be richer than Bill Gates, but not once have any of you done this, just talking theories and not a shovel in
sight, hiding things in gardens where limited hiding places are present, even kids can do an easter egg hunt there,
No Treasure just talk 10 yrs from now same deal, I wish you would go and make a massive haul, It would add 75% chance to your claims,

If it works so well get out there and dig, If it dont then try some thing else. I'm open to what ever you can prove
but until that day then stop talking start diggin and if it works then i might help you dig

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg166264.html#msg166264

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2011, 08:45:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Ridge Runner?Dowsing rods have many uses..I have located many treasures with mine plus saved a lot of money keeping water, sewer and gas companies from ripping me off..I use mine when it is in my best interest ?Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg166420.html#msg166420

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2011, 09:24:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by art3811
Hey Ridge Runner…Dowsing rods have many uses..I have located many treasures with mine plus saved a lot of money keeping water, sewer and gas companies from ripping me off..I use mine when it is in my best interest …Art

G Day Art, I've seen dowsing work for water and the people doing the dowsing seemed to know what they were doing
as for me I don't disbelieve in dowsing, I do find some other gadgits a joke and like you said dowsing has been around
for many hundreds of years, I really would like to see these people who make claims about the LRL side of things either
have a major find or if they can't do it then stop trying to make people believe that they work when those people
them selves fail to find these treasures they claim to be able to find, I saw one for sale for ?8,999 / $15,000 +/- ,
I uderstand your views and can except alot of your theories, But most people arn't like you and that to me gives you
more credabilty as you never have all the ansewers but you are willing to right off silly claims and if you don't know
then you dont panic you just except that some things just arn't so,
And although you are really into this sort of thing your not blinded by big words and crazy talk, which is why I read
and listern to you because some things don't need explaining just because i don't know the ansewer, I don't have to agree
but I won't become blind either, So keep going mate, and get out there and be lucky,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10534.msg166422.html#msg166422

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: