[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline MikeTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« on: September 09, 2010, 10:59:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You've probably seen drawings of the "third eye" which is depicted as an eyeball in the center of the person's forehead. Not only is there magnetic material in this area but the pineal gland is also located there. There are many chemical elements/ minerals that are secreted from the pineal gland. Imagine a resonance with the target and these minerals.

Now to digress for a moment, I saw a TV show a while back where a blind person had a digital camera, even one on a laptop computer, and there was some software that converted the photo image into sound waves. After some practice the blind person could "translate" these sounds into an image in their brain. I don't know if this clicked on any lightbulbs in people's heads, but the thing here is the human brain can use different forms of sensory input then just the five "known" senses. So some sort of chemical secretion from the pineal gland due to a trained resonance or "seeing" like the blind person uses only more on an emotional or "feeling" level. If you don't think emotions are fields, just walk into a room after a big argument. You can feel sparks in the air.

Like any dowsing, the idea is to have a heightened awareness of the energy field of the target. When you sweep a dowsing rod through the target's field it is much like moving a conductor through a magnetic field. Most people don't believe it is possible for the nervous system to tune in and resonate. It's not just the nervous system. Some of the acupuncture meridians run directly along the nerves.

Well, enough for now. I'll post some more soon.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg114668.html#msg114668

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 02:51:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mike

Well, enough for now. I'll post some more soon.

Why?

Will you be posting how you actually found treasure using your minds eye?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg114696.html#msg114696

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 03:21:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Why?

Will you be posting how you actually found treasure using your minds eye?

LoL! Now that one had me laughing for a fair few minutes, mate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg114703.html#msg114703

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 03:23:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

This is precisely why I still keep an open mind on dowsing. We still do not know the full capabilities of the human brain. Do keep us posted!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg114704.html#msg114704

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 07:25:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

There are different ways to activate the mind's eye and to sense things. Another device I saw the blind person put this thing in their mouth and could taste the scene.

If you recall the guy who wrote "Through the Looking Glass" most people have been led to believe he was only looking at the reverse image "in" the mirror, but I absolutely believe he was "scrying". Some people use a glass of wine or a dark mirror or whatever. I have a locator rod that has a figure-eight tip think Sam Wolfe's wife designed it. Anyway when i look though the opening it's like there is a film over it like a bubble wand (probably like a pinhole camera effect). When I look into this it is scrying. You see my nervous system is absorbing the energy and "reading" it. The act of staring really is a focus technique. You block out your surroundings. Of course everyone's nervous system is absorbing all kinds of energy, but the human brain filters out 99% of all data we receive. It's still there, just sort of "suppressed" until the dowser focus their awareness to it. It's not part of the five senses.  What I "see" is not an image as such, more like rays of golden sunshine I can feel them on my skin. 
There are some good techniques in an old book "Energy Matter & Form" by Allen, Bearne, Smith. The part about mirror gazing gives a good explanation how to see with the third eye. They say "...This is the eyebeam concentrated into one single coherent ray of penetrating light which can penetrate to the deepest hidden truths. When the consciousness which sees is pure, then the eyebeam is capable of seeing through matter like an X-ray, across space like a huge telescope, into other dimensions of time, and deep into the heart of every living thing."

Those are pretty powerful words. I'm sure many will scoff at this but that's cause they don't know. The key phase in all that is the part about a pure consciousness. This is where the "clearing" comes in, and it's nothing to be afraid of, just get rid of the mental programs.

The idea that "I know better" will definitely destroy any dowsing chances. It's sort of the "white knuckle effect". You grab on tighter and wear yourself out in no time when you should be holding loosly. If you don't think you have mental programs, just watch yourself the next time you see a stranger and how fast you "decide" certain things about them. It's hard NOT to do this and same goes for learning dowsing. There are bad habits you need to rid yourself of. I'm sure many beginners have held the rod back when they are on line thinking that they needed to recenter the rod . In other words they can't feel the difference between an out of balance rod and a true response.  But other issues are related to social pressures, family, religious groups, culture, just to name a few. So what you need to learn about yourself is how these mental programs are making the decisions for you instead of just letting the rod work without influencing it. In the blink of an eye you can block out a response just because you don't think it is in that direction. And of course this is not dowsing anyway.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg115111.html#msg115111

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 04:22:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Please complete your post at one time and stop adding to it to bump it up. You have been asked once. So use your third eye to see what will happen if it contentious

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg115190.html#msg115190

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:26:17 pm by seldom »

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 04:57:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well I sure don't understand what the fuss is about. You want me to start a new thread every post? I can do that.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg115195.html#msg115195

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 05:04:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You want me to start a new thread every post?

Not a good ideal just make a complete post and wait for reply's adding a commit  just to bump a post is not allowed. As no one has committed on this thread means no one is interested you are just bumping it for your own amusement   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg115196.html#msg115196

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 05:05:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Please complete your post at one time and stop adding to it to bump it up. You have been asked once. So use your third eye to see what will happen if it contentious

That was uncalled for, Seldom. Just because Mike does not completely cover his topic on one single posting does not mean he's trying to bump up this thread. Some people do have to occasionally be away from the keyboard y'know?
Posting in smaller easy-to-digest chunks may encourage readers who are interested in the topic to return more frequently to this site to read the next installment; and isn't that a good thing?

Mike, I find this rather fascinating. Can you tell us what you've seen or managed to locate through scrying? And when one is sufficiently practiced, does it take long to get into the proper state of mind before starting to scry, or can one easily slip in and out of the required state of consciousness?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg115197.html#msg115197

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 05:06:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I drank a few too many beers one day.

Done lost $20.00 I had that night.

Funny thing happened.

I remembered were I stashed it the Next two days later.

The Mind is a Funny thing.

You can have memories that never happened or forget those that have.

I still have memories of this little blond back in High School that Did Bad things to my bones.

Go Figure!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17837.msg115198.html#msg115198

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: