[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501Topic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 06:24:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

While Christian is sorting himself out, I will attatch a photo taken several years later with an attourney as a witness. He turned out to be a whacker and the photo was all I really needed.
I could see quite a way up the entrance( entrances can be many yards inland) as the refilled sand had sunk about 4-6 inches,
and the entrance was about 10 feet wide originally before it was blown up. A real minbender was on the right hand side, a grey concrete wall about 24 inches high runs nor-east into the distance.

A great tip for treasure hunters, you will notice in the posts the photos show red mountain soil. It means " follow me " Any different colored soil will do. Often they will use a different colored soil and lead you down 9-10 feet with a decoy ( not beach fronts)
Posted on: November 18, 2006, 04:24:11 PM
Only a few months ago after a storm I returned and got a shock and a surprise, confirming the heart means "treasure here"
The large red mountain soil lump of cement blocking the entrance is a heart (upside down) and note the lump out of the side of a heart lobe meaning to beware of booby death traps. It has since dissapeared again.
In the right hand corner are two short stubby stalactites which they couldnt remove. I noticed a smooth plastered area which I cracked open with my shovel and the two stalactites popped out.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6365.html#msg6365

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Doc4.doc hidden cave.doc
Doc4.doc peep hole.doc for web.doc
image008-9.jpg

« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 06:31:02 pm by dowser501 »
Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 06:28:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

WOW thats a big mixer,,,just kidding what is it?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6366.html#msg6366

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 06:41:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

its a look down 40 point dowsing rod. Gee you were quick . It is a highly secretive dowsing rod I invented in jan. 2004 and I learnt more in a few months than the previous 19 years. Its around 200 times stronger than an ordinary dowsing rod. When you walk over a target and think down , if its there, it is diffi to walk away mentally as it grabs.
So you need a single l rod to find the target from a distance , although with this rod you get to know where the treasures are hidden , as the ground is like an open book.And it is impossibl;e to make a mistake.
I attatched the photo  on accidentally.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6367.html#msg6367

« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 07:00:16 pm by dowser501 »
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 06:47:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Max,

it's all there. Just click the links on the right sideof the screen (navigation bar). However there is no text on the front page yet as you hadn't sent me one for it.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6369.html#msg6369

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 01:45:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

eh? ill talk to you pn e-mail and you can put me in the picture a bit more thanks. Max
Posted on: November 18, 2006, 06:49:56 PM
worked out this attachment business at last. This photo is that beach front that I dowsed in 1998, or was it 1988. Cant remember, time just flies. The reddish blockage in the front is a cemented red mountain soil Jesuit heart( upside down)

The hearts can be anywhere. Sides, bottom , top, edges. Hey I think I will attach a jesuit turtleback as well with a top heart marker. If you look carefully < you will notice on the left side an arrow type pointer looking down at the ground. If you go to Oregon and find this marker, dig down below the arrow for further recovery of treasure instructions.
On the front page of this web page Christian is gradually running an interesting Chapter ( Settlement Site East Side) a few pages at a time.
There are some companion rocks underground below two arrows on the side of a Jesuit turtleback.

Once you get the hang of their markers , life for you will never be the same again. You will see Jesuit digs everywhere you go for the rest of your life.
That heart blocking the cave entrance has vanished again under the sand. I will try to interperate the bottom turtleback from what i have learnt.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6381.html#msg6381

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

image008 cave entrance.jpg

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 06:16:21 pm by dowser501 »
Offline Tim_Williams
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Bronze Member

Arc-Geo Logger!
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

958.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 07:08:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Nice pictures 501. Are these site where you live?

Tim

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6451.html#msg6451

Regards, Tim

Bringing metal detectors into the world of imaging!

Please Register or Login

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 06:13:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The cave on the beach is only 10 minutes away.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6503.html#msg6503

« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 04:41:35 pm by dowser501 »
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 07:23:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Just think of Charlie Chaplin when looking at a Jesuit artefact. Like Charlie they were masters of miming. I have found no evidence among the countless trees and rocks of writing.
Have reposted this turtleback so you don?t have to juggle. Print and blow up to see clues.

Always firstly look for the heart depicting ?treasure here? The curve of the heart can be anywhere. It can be even two rocks placed together.
In this example look for the hearts lobes. If the cache is buried to one side, that lobe will be larger and sometimes large enough to be a pointer.

In this case both sides (lobes) look even, so the cache would be somewhere to the right.

The overall shape of this petroglyph is vital.
Often the rock is mimicking the surrounding hillsides in this case it is pointing down, meaning to dig.
Even the curled front of the rock appears to be saying ?dig down?
There is a bit of a groove in the top front, which portrays a cracked heart, meaning beware, death trap here.

Some time ago I was thrilled to see on a cache site a start of a tunnel. Wasn?t much of one but still it was worth investigating. My offsider dug in about 3 feet and then there was a loud ?crack? and a large specially prepared rock weighing 100 -200 pounds slid down as though it was greased to at his feet from overhead.
To the left is another low tunnel and a huge pile of debris hiding another overhead death trap.
I will add the hand sized marker that warned of that trap to this post. I didn?t understand its message beforehand at the time. It even tells you where the caches still is.
However the area is historically sensitive.

Back to this turtleback from the USA.
There is rarely any accidental roughness when a Jesuit carves a rock such as this one.

There is a vee pointing downwards on this side of this rock. It is pointing down urging you to dig down to   small mini companion rocks which are often carvings that are works of art and offering further clues.
There appears to be about 3 notches on the left of the V, indicating the quantity of caches.

The wavy bit at the base I don?t know 100%, however it is probably saying dig down then across then up again. Those measurements would be in my book if you purchased it.
To the right of the large Vee is a small vee pointing horizontally to the left.
I have just determined in the past few months that inverted arrows which are vees are pointers.

So if that tiny arrow type v is pointing to the right and the shape of the rock is pointing its snout downwards, if you purchase my book I will tell you where the most likely place it will be down below.
I even know how they will try to kill you as you dig downwards.

That palm sized heart shaped jesuit indicator is saying firstly "gold here" merely by being a heart. It is depicting a cliff face, hence the bump in the lower left hand side indicating that the gold is buried in a niche in the cliff wall and cemented over. (Of course I know where it is) THe heart on top of the left hand lobe is warning about the rock that nearly killed my assistant.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6505.html#msg6505

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

!cid_image001.jpg
outside hse 003.jpg

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 11:48:06 pm by dowser501 »
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 02:01:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

I reckon I have a few  exclusive jesuit clues here.
About 10 years ago I was underground in a Jesuit tunnel complex
and I had just finished battling through a cemented blockage and came on a cavity.   I was greeted by a 3 foot hight letter L upside down with the leg at the top. It was made out of crushed lime and was the same shape as a piece of 4x4 timber. (10 cmx10 cm)

I had to remove it and the top leg collapsed, and the upright I buried in the side wall. I then came across what I was to discover was a map of the rest of the tunnelling.
I then had another 3 -4 feet of solid cemented blockage which took me weeks, and then broke through into another cavity.

About a pace distant was a blank end wall and a toilet seat.
Say 2-400 years ago it would have been a commode. It was carved out of the sandstone wall behind it.

I studied the commode in great detail as they were smart fellas.
The hole in the commode was about 2 foot ( 600 ml.) deep and was off centre and on the right hand side of the seat a little.
The right hand side of the end of the tunnel was a solid white limestone wall. A week or two later Involving about 3-4 nights I broke through on the right into a small ante room . About 3 foot high and about 6 foot diameter, and felt something hard on the floor which was stepped down so I had to climb down down  into the new level. The hard object my shovel was scraping up against was cemented to the floor. I managed to obtain a picture of it. Photo taking was nearly impossible in those days as after several shots the camera siezed up and was never repairable. Facing me and sailing my way was a boat.

I did not know at that time that the boat was telling me to go the other way ( reverse)
On my last nite in those digs after 300 feet emptying out tunnels and smashing through cement barriers I decided to check behind where the tail of the boat had been pointing. After encountering other boats and learning that the boats actually were sailing backwards, I attacked the wall behind where the boat once lay. I suddenly broke though into a Jesuit tunnel stuffed with roots and red volcanic soil. For fair dinkum treasure tunnels, they didnt refill with crushed sandstone and general rubble as it would reset.

For decoy tunnells, yes, reset rubble only.

The red volcanic soil stayed soft and was a perfect ( follow me )
indicator. Although treasure lay a dozen or less paces away, it was no longer attractive for me. I was just turned 73, I had to drag back the  soil I shovelled back over 70 metres ( 200 ft) of winding tunnels and after 8 years of this work I felt I knew enough about their miming language, that if there was any treasures up above on the surface I would now be able to find them. I didnt have the faintest idea what lay up above and was curious to have a physical and metal break, and avoid dodging the many death traps that lay down below.

Continuing past the foyer at two spanish varas (66 inches) distance I came to a perfectly vertical cemented wall with a tapered to a point stalactite pointing at my chest.
I imediately thought of my wife. She would become a raging fury if I pointed a finger at her during our few arguments.
Warily I pulled back a little and using a long handle shovel dismantled the wall. The next moment dust filled the tunnel and with a thump, the roof collapsed ahead. (Pictures coming)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,862.msg6818.html#msg6818

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

100_0887.jpg
PA250003.jpg
scan.jpg

« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:37:39 pm by dowser501 »
Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up