[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline olepossum
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

170.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites dfx300 w/super 12 coil, garrett ace 250,whites coin master 6/db
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 02:31:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

hey this is ole possum from tnet and fb is brandon on here also
i agree i always carry when i am out thing or mding i live in what used to be a nice town but with the pork plant here and tyson chicken coming inthey bring in there own workers  we are being over run with illegals from the southern borders i dont know they aint a murderer running from the law i was out mding oneday and i had a group walk up on me speaking spanish told them i dont speak spanish but they smiled and kept coming i pulled out  my gloc 40 jacked one in the pipe and they changed colors and split i put the safety back on and went back to mding and found a 1900 o barber dime woohoo
i agree i always carry when i am out thing or mding i live in what used to be a nice town but with the pork plant here and tyson chicken coming inthey bring in there own workers  we are being over run with illegals from the southern borders i dont know they aint a murderer running from the law i was out mding oneday and i had a group walk up on me speaking spanish told them i dont speak spanish but they smiled and kept coming i pulled out  my gloc 40 jacked one in the pipe and they changed colors and split i put the safety back on and went back to mding and found a 1900 o barber dime woohoo

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10794.msg97556.html#msg97556

sirdigsalottacrap

Offline Spooky
Bronze Member

Proud Rhodesian
Thank you3

Activity
0%

1110.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's DFX, MXT, Fisher F5, BH SS2
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 06:46:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by olepossum
hey this is ole possum from tnet and fb is brandon on here also

Yeah, it is getting pretty "sporty" down there.
And there are a LOT of WONDERFUL places to detect that sadly, you need to be armed to go there now..
 (Like Detroit)
It's funny, I came here from Rhodesia as a small child because it started getting to the part that everyone HAD to be armed EVERYWHERE there.
I like firearms, I like to carry, and I like to shoot...but I don't like feeling like I HAVE to carry EVERYWHERE, and it was like that there, and it is GETTING like that here..

On another note......you have a Glock with a safety?  Huh?

Never heard of one of those.
I have had a 19, 22, 23, 27 and 30 over the years.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10794.msg97607.html#msg97607

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 07:02:59 am by Spooky »

"Gimme foo, gimme fah, gimme Jabajabajabbah!!"

Offline ambivolent
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

BH pioneer 101
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2010, 12:06:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

sweet i love firearms working on and building guns is one of my other hobbies the first picture is of 3 ak's i have built all 7.62x39mm the under-folder is a milled type 3 Hungarian weld build from the middle one is a milled M64 Yugoslavian fixed stock with a shortened gas system and the one on the right is a stamped AKM built from a Romanian G parts kit my next kit build is a 59 russian just need a few more parts before i can bbring it back to life all rifles are in semi configuration

the second picture is a norinco hunter converted to regular pistolgrip

3rd pic is my $50 mosin nagant had a broken butt stock so i nailed it together and us jute twine to wrap the repair as well as the front hand guards to eliminate a loose fit i may get a replacement stock but i like it how it is because its a little different lol

the 4th pic is my ruger M77 in 22-250 this is my critter getter it has a leupold 6.5-20x40mm scope and i shoot 1/2MOA at 100yds with it consistently i need to get a set or reloading dies so i can make some target loads for it

and the last pic is just a few more from my collection

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10794.msg111115.html#msg111115

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

homebuilt aks.jpg
m77.jpg
mosin.jpg
norinco.jpg
rack.jpg

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 12:53:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

For peace of mind I wish everyone would get a strong steel box and put a combination lock on it.  Keep your ammo locked up so kids can't play with your guns and hurt someone.  Also it would be nice if EVERYONE that wanted to buy a firearm would have to show a certificate of having gone through the National Rifle Assn. hunter-safty course. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10794.msg112424.html#msg112424

Offline olepossum
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites dfx300 w/super 12 coil, garrett ace 250,whites coin master 6/db
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 02:50:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

hey superduty i have some mechanisms for a frenchy made 2 barrel 12 guage you interested in the parts it was all i could save from the rust the trigger mechanism and the firing pin orassembly

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10794.msg134248.html#msg134248

sirdigsalottacrap

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: