[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline spanishgold1Topic starter
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

440.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: May 06, 2014, 04:09:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This CZ-3D with the 8" coil was calibrated  by Tom Dankowski for maximum performance. The serial number of the detector and Toms calibration sticker is shown on the picture for your information. I don't give much merit in serial numbers.  This CZ-3D does what it is designed for and that is find older era coins with hight tones rather than mid to low tones which you would think is trash. Oldest coin I have found in Utah is a 1844 half dime which is old considering the Pioneers didn't come out till 1847.

The front panel is in excellent condition which you can see from the pictures.  The shaft and housing has the normal scratches from the sage brush. The coil is in excellent condition with the normal scrapes on the bottom.  The detector is selling for $645.00  which is steal considering it has been calibrated by Tom.  I'll split the cost to send it to you.

I have the 10.5 inch coil as well for sale which will allow you cover more area and go a tad deeper for an additional $89.00 and the 5" coil for hight trash areas for $55.00.  These coils have been sitting here collecting dust since I use the 8" coil all the time.

I’m also selling my MineLab E-Trec $1,300.00, and my two beach hunting detectors, my Whites Surf PI Dual Field $ 700.00 and my Fisher CZ-21 $900.00 if you are interested.    Thank my Ex-Wife and her lawyer if you ever see her in North Carolina where she moved to!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56739.msg275249.html#msg275249

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

P1120342.jpg
P1120345.jpg
P1120367.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: