[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline kgcgoldTopic starter
eBay Auction!!!
Pull Tab

eBay Auction!!!
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: November 25, 2009, 03:11:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

On eBay right now is an auction containing a huge cache of information on the KGC and the James family. Including the "Copper Wolf" map, and "Morning Star" map translations. The auction includes the location of these sites containing $200,000,000 in gold, as well the cities location of the Templar Night treasure. Must see!

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://cgi.ebay.com/El-Dorado-Treasure-Map-Mason-Jesse-James-KGC-Gold-Real_W0QQitemZ260509761838QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca797812e

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg60037.html#msg60037

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

El Derado 1 city fixed 2.jpg

Check out the eBay auction for the Templar treasure, and the "Copper Wolf" map, as well the "Morning Star" maps locations!!!

Please Register or Login

Offline mdiede57
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

United States

360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

compas au52 & bounty hunter De280 Outlaw
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 03:23:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

one posting should be enough, dont you think ?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg60038.html#msg60038

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 03:35:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by mdiede57
one posting should be enough, dont you think ?

This has been addressed and made better. Sometimes a forum may seem like something it is not and this new user didn't understand how it worked. Fixed now and the user has a good understanding of a forum.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg60039.html#msg60039

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

eBay Auction!!!
Pull Tab

eBay Auction!!!
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 03:37:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes, thank you so much for your reply. We are new to this forum and wasn't sure where this post should be, however we have deleted the other posts... Don't forget to check out the auction... Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg60040.html#msg60040

Check out the eBay auction for the Templar treasure, and the "Copper Wolf" map, as well the "Morning Star" maps locations!!!

Please Register or Login

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 03:57:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kgcgold
Yes, thank you so much for your reply. We are new to this forum and wasn't sure where this post should be, however we have deleted the other posts... Don't forget to check out the auction... Smiley

No problem. As I suggested to you in PM, simply place the link in your signature file and when the auction is done, replace or remove it. Easy. That way, in every post your auction will be mentioned. It's a valid auction and very relevant to these forums.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg60042.html#msg60042

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

eBay Auction!!!
Pull Tab

eBay Auction!!!
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 02:28:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you very much, I will include the listings description here...

Here we have a lifetime collection of research into the KGC, Masons, and the James family. I am only including this one image to start with. To begin, there is a major piece missing from the photo and without it, it is not complete. My research for sale includes the city's location of the national treasure. The treasure removed from the Temple Mount by the Knights Of The Golden Circle. I am also including the exact location of the so called Wolf map and Morning Star maps, within a foot. These treasures contain $200,000,000 in gold. I've been there and have found evidence to it's certainty. All locations are backed up by history. I simply do not have the funds to pursue these. I cannot give much more information, but included in this auction will be all info to decipher all three maps and history unknown to only me on the KGC's actions during the construction of this country as well up to and beyond the Civil War. As you can see, even though this photo is incomplete, it is astonishing and in itself proof of my research...

I will include a notarized agreement to only ever disclose this information to the final bidder, or will consider an ongoing partnership... All my research is in a locked location, with a blind confidant.

On Nov-23-09 at 02:14:25 PST, seller added the following information:

I've added an image of the so called "Wolf" map, or "Copper" map if you will... Also the Morning Star map, or "Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro" I've also included another revised image of the main US map with further detail... This auction will include approximately 150 images, countless documents in explanation, as well correspondence with peers discussing historical subjects involved... This auction is just simply a treasure trove of previously unknown info, and the monetary value is immeasurable...

The James boys stole $200,000 in Missouri.!. You know, the James farm is but 20 minutes from me here... Youngers are buried in Lee's Summit, just as far... Still my favorite is the incomplete national map, "El Dorado"... You should see it finished!
 I think this auction works best as a calibration, cause I know my confidant in whos hands is my research, will not let it go for less then I would give. So, we'll sign a notarized agreement, and all my research will be on a 2GB SD card, however the more people we bring into such a complex issue the closer we are to the moon... Wink Now is the time for history, now is the time to inspire people with the history this country was built for, and not only that, but the world... The world deserves to see the Templar treasure, perhaps ceremonial items from the Temple Mount... Could the ark be there, and while we're at it open the Hall Of Records under the sphinx to find the Book Of The Dead. Ok, Ok, back to known fact...

We can start with the fact that Jesse was J. M. James and died in 1935... Ron Pastore has found the ancor with later dated coins... Regardless if Jesse survived, Frank was acquitted and supposedly lived quietly here in Missouri... Though, he had ample time to travel with the help of the KGC rail lines to gather the caches throughout MO, "perhaps with his brother" and reburied them into one single cache with the help of the rail companies before heading down to Buzard roost to bury the Tea Pot... Frank was known to be there after a stint in MO... He was known for digging caches up at Buzzard Roost... What also was found in that teapot that is of such importance?

Caliberation my friends, I am always here to answer an email...
Ownership was retained on this research and for sale again. Don't miss the chance to bid on this item! See feedback... Smiley

Please Register or Login

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=260520463751&Category=518&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg62376.html#msg62376

Please Register or Login

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 03:47:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Is this a photocopy of original papers listed in your first auction or did the first deal fall through?

Selling the same "lifetime of research" information over and over again is a bit suspect to me.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg62389.html#msg62389

Let's Talk Treasure!

eBay Auction!!!
Pull Tab

eBay Auction!!!
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 01:14:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

As I said Sir, I have retained complete ownership of my research... Smiley The more minds we collect, the closer we are to the moon... I am in direct contact with Pastore... As well, Wes... Someone I bring in... Smiley Now is the time...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg62473.html#msg62473

Please Register or Login

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 08:43:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

You should be more clear that the items are not to be exclusive. I had the impression that it was all to be given to the bidder.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg62517.html#msg62517

Let's Talk Treasure!

eBay Auction!!!
Pull Tab

eBay Auction!!!
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 11:32:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

If the final bidder wishes a nondisclosure that can be negotiated after completion of auction.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9515.msg62676.html#msg62676

Please Register or Login

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: