[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Mike_HillisTopic starter
Pull Tab

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: October 31, 2006, 11:11:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

One of my favorite machines but the wife only lets me have one at a time now Cry

The CoinStrike is in excellent condition.  Shows some rod wear where I switch them out when changing coils.   Meter face is in excellent condition.  I have a homemade vinyl cover with raised buttons for the menu and pinpoint controls for the faceplate that protects the LCD and gives a better control.   

Two accessory coils ( 10.5" & 5" ) mounted on lower and middle poles to speed coil changes.  The 10.5" coil has the cover and never used without the cover.  The 5" coil does not have a cover and has not yet been used outside.  The standard 8" stock coil has some light scratches on the bottom where I used it before the covers arrived.  It comes with three different covers, the Fisher cover, and aftermarket cover and a solid donut cover for farm field/wood use.   

Includes a new pair of Fisher headphones and a stainless steel digger and video.

$600.00 shipped to your door in the US and Canada. 

Money Order or paypal. 

Thanks,

Mike Hillis

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,732.msg4977.html#msg4977

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: