[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline brother steveTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

50.00 Gold
View Inventory
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.10
Firefox 45.0
Firefox 45.0

Awards

etrac, garrett ,master hunter,pro pointer
« on: March 26, 2017, 01:29:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This listing is for a Minelab CTX 3030 in perfect working condition with lots of extras.  It is in excellent, like new, used condition.  The screen is clear and easy to read; no scratches and always had a screen protector on it.  The coil is in good shape; no cracks and some minor scratches on the coil cover.  The arm strap is in good shape; no cracks in the arm cuff and the velcro closure strap securely.  The battery compartment is clean and no corrosion (see pics).  No cracks in the battery compartment case and only a few light scratches on it.  The battery cover snaps tightly in place.  The red, old style gasket is currently in the metal detector but comes with a brand new, unused upgrade O-ring Gasket kit (see pic).  On the bottom of the battery compartment, one “square foot” is broken but this does not affect storage or use.  (Can probably be replaced from Minelab.)  None of the screws have any corrosion and none are stripped.  The shaft extends in and out easily and there are no bends or warp-age in it. Be sure to view all pictures for more details and to see exactly what you’ll be getting.  Contact me with any question.  

I have Andy Sabich’s custom programs (current version) as well as Gone Hunting programs installed and ready to go. These are killer programs that work very well. You can use them or set the machine back to the original settings. I absolutely love these programs.

This is not the Gen 2 version.  The detector was manufactured 4/2013 and the warranty expired 10/2016.  I sent it to Minelab for a check up before the warranty expired and nothing was needed.  I never had any issues or problems with this metal detector.  I bought this unit new and have owned this for 4 years and it has worked flawlessly for me.  This machine has never been in salt water or fresh water and has only been used 4-5 times per season.  I just don’t have the time to use it anymore.

It comes with lots of extras ($250.00 plus value):
•   Pro-Swing 45 harness- Very good condition, no tears, clasp securely in place
•   Garrett pin pointer with holder- Works great, very few minor scuffs, new 9 volt battery included
•   Screen cover- good used shape, no scratches, slides over screen and stays on securely with elastic strap
•   Factory Koss head phones- still in the original plastic package, never used
•   Wireless WM-10 module- works great, set up for this metal detector
•   2 Battery packs- One is a rechargeable and the other takes 8 AA batteries
•   Charging Port- works great
•   Factory Manual setup book- Good shape, all pages bound in book
•   Original Factory box- Good shape, stored in closet
•   O-ring Gasket kit- brand new upgraded kit, in original package
•   Minelab Exchange disc to load new programs- no scratches on disk, works good
•   All the original cables
•   Extra charging plugs still in plastic

I am asking $1650 or best offer.  The shipping is apprx. $40; contact me with your address for exact shipping charges.  (I am located in Pennsylvania.)  I will pack this extremely well to make a safe travel to you.  Payment to be made through Paypal gift.  Will only ship within the USA and must be a confirmed shipping address.  Thanks!!!

Posted on: March 26, 2017, 12:58:37 pm
Cant get pics to upload

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65122.msg317727.html#msg317727

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: