[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
mdnutTopic starter

« on: August 05, 2006, 11:53:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am selling a New Whites XLT E-Series w/ full 24 month warranty, I got this for my wife on July 28th & she instead wanted the Prizm IV, so my loss is your gain! I paid $890.14 after tax & have the reciept to prove it & that is not including the headphones or extra coils. This unit was used once for 5 minutes tops! She thought she wanted one like I had, but decided it was to complicated for her style. It includes 9.5" coil/cover, Digger trowel, charger, Nicad battery & penlight battery holder, SL stand, coin/treasure pouch, Gray Ghost NTD Headphones, 5.3 Black Max coil, 18" Bigfoot Coil & all in the orig. box. Again not a mark on it. AS A BONUS TO THE NEW OWNER A NEW 3RD COIL >>>> I also bought a BlueMax shooter DD 4x6 coil for it since I got it through whites. They said it normally takes 4-6 weeks to arrive & I sent that in on the 29th so I am guessing by 1st week in September if not sooner, but as soon as it gets here I will be sending that to the new owner as well. With the extra coils & accs, this would easily cost you $1,300 + NEW, but I a, asking $900 OBO shipped. The new owner will be fully covered by the 2 year warranty. If you have been looking for one of these units then look no further & DO NOT BUY used & beat all to kingdom come on Ebay, as most of thse units do not have a warranty whatsoever. This is as closed to new at a used price as you will see. LMK via email. Do not wait as this will not last long.

Thanks for looking & HH!

The XLT? Metal Detector is high-performance simplicity and versatility at its best. With 5 expertly-designed programs to choose from, you've got virtually every kind of metal detector hunting covered. It's easy to enhance a program, too, for your particular metal detector hunting with one of 10 Basic Adjustments or even a Professional Option. Completely automatic or totally adjustable.

FEATURES
5 Turn-on-and-Go! Programs 10 Basic Adjustments, and 29 Pro Options. Adjust virtually every hunting aspect of your metal detector. Popular adjustments include Tone I.D., Sweep Speed, Silent Search, Fade Rate, Recovery Speed, Block Edit ... and more.

Automatic Ground Balance with AutoTrac?.

White's exclusive SignaGraph?. What's in the ground is on the screen.

High definition, megapixel luminescent display for sharp target and depth readouts- adjustable for low light.

Slide-in Nicad Battery System. Up to 15 hrs. of power-packed metal detector hunting on a single charge. Backup penlight pack also included.

Powerful, waterproof 9 1/2" metal detector search coil for maximum depth and versatility.

Sweep and watch the XLT? metal detector display without missing a beat. Big, bold VDI numbers read out alongside target icons, and White's exclusive SignaGraph? target ID. $899.95

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,88.msg329.html#msg329

« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 02:09:31 pm by mdnut »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: