[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline therandymanTopic starter
Copper Member

Old, Fat and Lazy Need Not Apply!
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Etrac, Ace 250
« on: November 28, 2010, 10:54:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am looking to trade for some gold coins.  I will not be picky about what type and size as long as we can work a deal out on how many to trade.  I am trading a 2003 Chevy Silverado LS 1500HD 4x4 Crew Cab truck for the gold coins.  You can go to Snapfish to view pictures of the truck.  It is free to open an account and you have to do so to see the pictures.  The truck has been refurbished by me and has a long list of upgrades and repairs.  Please feel free to PM me if you would like a link to the pictures and for me to send that list to you.  NADA Clean Retail is $14,000 but I am negotiable.  

If you have gold but need a truck, we can both help each other out.  This 4x4 is ready to pull with plenty of power.  Lets talk it over!   Welcome

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19619.msg128737.html#msg128737

"Loyalty above all, except Honor."

Offline therandymanTopic starter
Copper Member

Old, Fat and Lazy Need Not Apply!
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Etrac, Ace 250
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 09:33:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have a Chevy Silverado 1500HD LS 4x4 Crew Cab treasure hunting truck that I want to trade for gold coins.  I bought this truck several months back when my wife and I were contemplating buying a bumper pull trailer for taking out on the road to hunt for various treasures.  Since that time, she changed her mind and wanted to go 5th wheel trailer and this truck is not heavy duty enough for the size 5th wheel we will be getting.  I spent about $5,000.00 fixing this truck up to make it perfect and reliable in every way...I am a bit of the "anal retentive" type when it comes to vehicles.  I do not like them to break down on me on the road so I fix everything, especially when I buy one used.  I went through this truck completely and I will offer my personal guarantee and reputation as a member of THunting.com that the only thing that does not work perfectly on it is the CD player.  I will also offer a 90 day written guarantee to back up my personal guarantee.  I don't use the CD player and did not consider it critical to the safe and effective operation of the truck, so I did not fix it.

If you would like to see some pictures, here is the link     

Please Register or Login

http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/shareereg/p=459111292102610863/l=2986441023/g=2306740023/cobrandOid=1000/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/pns/snapfish/share/p=459111292102610863/l=2986441023/g=2306740023/cobrandOid=1000/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink;jsessionid=48BE092A252C34B1505AF40F6028AD3C

You will have to register with Snapfish, its a free membership, to see the pictures.

If you would like a complete list of all repairs I would be happy to email that to you, just send me a PM with your email.  All repairs can be backed up with receipts for the parts and/or mechanic invoices.

Here are the specs on the truck.

2003 Chevrolet Silverado LS 1500HD 4x4 Crew Cab
Book Value on NADA $14,000.00 Clean Retail
This book value reflects additional things added to the truck that are not part of the original spec list below.  I can send this list with the repair list when you request it by PM.

Gas V8  6.0L
Horsepower: 300 @ 4400 RPM
4-Wheel Drive
4 speed HD Automatic w/OD
Bed liner ? sprayed on
Dark Tinted Windows
Air Conditioning-Dual Zone Front
Cruise Control
Keyless Entry
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Reading Lamps
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Power Windows
Audio-AM/FM Stereo, CD Player
Brakes-ABS-4 Wheel
Brakes-Type-4 Wheel DISC
Engine Immobilizer/Vehicle Anti-Theft System
Headlights-Daytime Running lights
Premium Alloy Wheels
Premium Off Road Tires
Vehicle tie downs on bed
Front tow hooks
Towing Package

As far as the gold coins, I would be very flexible in what type and sizes of coins.  However, if they are not standard bullion coins and have some numismatic value we will have to take that on a case by case basis as "value" is in the eye of the beholder.  I am open to that possibility as well.  Send me a PM and lets talk.  Randy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19619.msg131392.html#msg131392

"Loyalty above all, except Honor."

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: