[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline avision4u2liveby
Knight
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

2435.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

T2 SE Limited, Fisher F2 backup
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 10:22:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Nice! You never know what is in a junk pile until you go thru it. I once asked at a garage sale if they had any old jewelry for sale. An old man said they had taken all the gold to a gold dealer but he had some junk they kept. I bought a ziplock full of costume stuff they had for $10. In it was over 52 grams of solid 10k and 14 grams of solid 14k along with over 112 grams of sterling. I felt so bad after I checked the marks and weighed it, that I went back the next day and spent over $100 on for real junk to satisfy my morals lol. It wasnt long after getting home from that trip that I realized how many times I had been phucked over myself KNOWINGLY and I just said "TY God" because at the time...I needed it. Sometimes you just need to say that and go on. Ive been very lucky in my finds, the more I dig...the luckier I am.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37744.msg232839.html#msg232839

:tecknetics: :fisher:

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: