[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 04:46:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by quasarhomes
Alan, I wish you all the best of luck with your hunting for King Artur’s grave and maybe there is also a treasure? Keep hunting! Regards. Frank.

We have already found and located King Arthurs grave it has been public knowledge for several years now. The problem is the English establishment doesnt want any of this to be made public because it affects the present monarchy who really have no right to the kingdom.  The Queen should be selling Saur Kraut in a super market in Hamburg where her family originates from.
Where would England be without a monarch, the time for change is coming though the sooner the better.
Australia is about to have a referendum on whether to keep or dump her only time will tell and its time the Aussies stood up for their own democracy.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10615.msg72912.html#msg72912

Offline quasarhomesTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Spain

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher 1266-X
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 04:09:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That's amazing... There were also monks at Glastonbury Abbey who claimed to have discovered the bones of Arthur and his queen... Could there be two kings with the name of Arthur in stead of one? I've red something about this... By the way, did you find the grave with a machine?  Personally I'm looking for a pot with silver coins, buried during the 19th century in times of war... I've tried with the pulse 2000, but with no success... The area is difficult with overgrowned bushes.... so probably it would be better to clean the land first.... Regards.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10615.msg73468.html#msg73468

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 06:23:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by quasarhomes
That's amazing... There were also monks at Glastonbury Abbey who claimed to have discovered the bones of Arthur and his queen... Could there be two kings with the name of Arthur in stead of one? I've red something about this... By the way, did you find the grave with a machine?  Personally I'm looking for a pot with silver coins, buried during the 19th century in times of war... I've tried with the pulse 2000, but with no success... The area is difficult with overgrowned bushes.... so probably it would be better to clean the land first.... Regards.

King Arthur died in AD 579  Glastonbury wasnt even built then. It was built in AD 900 over 400 years too late the lying English monks stole the Arthurian legend in order for Henry the 2nd to claim Arthur was buried in England and thus gain taxes from Wales which it had never been able to do before.  So you see the English are as usual Typical Lying Bastards which they have always been, because they dont know what the truth is.  Arthurs buried in his own Kingdom Wales where he was buried and still is there in his suit of gold waiting to be redeemed as the True King of Britain and not that German Cow that should be selling Saur Kraut and Bratwurst in Hamburg where she rightfully belongs.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10615.msg73482.html#msg73482

Offline steaua581
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Romania

335.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

radio shack
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 11:30:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ive heard of 30 ft using pulse star 2 is it with the new improved PS 2 or the old one i"m gettin confused ...i am willing to buy one too. What do you recomend...How does work the Non Ferrous indicator is it accurate? 30 ft means 10 Meters...you reach that on a big size target with 1x1 frame or 2x2?

Regards
Marius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10615.msg100861.html#msg100861

Offline shortribs
Bronze Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United States

1445.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher-Whites-Garrett
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 07:06:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

quasarhomes  I noticed that A&S still advertises the 2000 for 695$ as I bought one about 5-6 yrs ago. they are deep but not very stable.too much to contend with.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10615.msg106039.html#msg106039

Offline quasarhomesTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Spain

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher 1266-X
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 02:10:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Shortribs... I think that they are the only company selling this deep seeker actually. My personal experience is that the pulse 2000 isn't very stable and you can easily get false signals (and dig a very deep hole!). Any person in this forum with similar experience?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10615.msg108791.html#msg108791

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: