[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline AIORIATopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: October 11, 2010, 05:58:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm thinking the only people defending the piece of CRAP detector called the NOKTA GOLDEN KING (More like the golden queen) are the dealers disguising themselves as regular folks like you and me so that they can keep ripping off people, and not lose out so much on their investment once everyone knows the truth about this detector. Angry

They try and pretend like none of the second hand reviews made by owners like you and me matter or have any merit. Well I got news for you geniuses.....
If 90% of people who buy this detector are dissapointed with it and feel like they got cheated out of their money, then it means the detector is a piece of Shiiiiiiiiiiiite!! Angry

It is a simple VLF detector running on a 12.5 kHz such as that of a two box metal detector. Has a 3-D Imager that lets you know what is in the ground and gas sensor and sony camera outputs. That is all it is! Nothing new or any breakthrough in technology and definitley not GPR! Very misleading advertising. It should be illegal to do that! This device should not cost over $2500-$3000 MAX. On kellyco website they claim a gold bracelet can be detected at 10M depth! The damn thing could only detect my huge ford expedition only 6 feet away!!

A WARNING TO YOU ALL. IF YOU BUY THIS DETECTOR, YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED . DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR JUNK TO MAKE THEM PIGS FATTER!!! Violent

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18468.msg119873.html#msg119873

"I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:3

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 01:44:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Why not take a minute and tell us how you really feel?

All joking aside, thanks for the review of this item. From the advertising, you'd think it was quite different. How much did yours cost you?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18468.msg119934.html#msg119934

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 03:20:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Nokta and Kellyco should really clean up their act when making claims about the Golden King (or golden shite as some prefer to call it). Over-hyping a machine may initially sell more units, but in the long run it will generate more negative publicity when irate and disappointed users expect the machine to be, and perform as advertised.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18468.msg119945.html#msg119945

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pendulum, tm808, gemini3, gold bug
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 09:34:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

great news!

to all dissapointed nokta owners, dnt feel so bad because we will buy your unit.
if you are selling kindly pm me.

thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18468.msg121688.html#msg121688

got their digging tools! sooner or later the buried loot:}

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: