[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline billderTopic starter
Bronze Member

St. Julians
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

924.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux (Ubuntu)
Linux (Ubuntu)
Firefox 44.0
Firefox 44.0

WWW Awards

whites prizm iii, whites coinmaster 6000, whites surfmaster ii
« on: September 13, 2016, 04:45:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi its Bill Gallagher and I write regularly for Lost Treasure Magazine.  I am trying to do articles on hoards and finds from the UK, the bigger and more valuable the better, but to do it I need pictures taken in museums of finds like the crosby garrett helmet, the ribchester helmet, any hoards, any roman, any viking finds, prefer to be metal detector finds, piles of coins are good.  If the pictures can be used they will pay 5.00$ each on publication, but if they are good enough they could make the cover and thats 100.00$ a pop.  Photographer gets byline and above money.  If you get out with your digicam and hit the museums, you could make your entry fees back and then some.  Write luxefaire@gmail.com, use PICTURES as subject.  If I do not answer in a few days write again, the spam filter might have gotten it.  Its difficult to take pictures through glass but it can be done, I take all my published pictures with a sony cybercam, not a big expensive piece of equipment.  This offer is open to all, but right now have articles written and no pictures for UK things, especially roman helmets.  This is a long term offer.  All photos should be kept as high resolution as possible, and mailed to the above gmail address.  Thanks for your attention.....b

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,63433.msg313477.html#msg313477

IS IT SAFE YET ??

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 03:19:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

G'day Bill,

I have the Handle I found that must of been discarded when the end broke off it and I have a Genuine Roman fake Denarius that was Silver plated, and they use to write curses on bits of thin rolled up lead and I found one of them and a few other bits and pieces,  

My best finds got stolen by a visitor who came to the house,  Angry Angry  Nice people aye.  Club Club

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,63433.msg313483.html#msg313483

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:20:45 am by Ridge Runner »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: