[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline brother JImTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: January 21, 2009, 03:48:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello.  After watching the gpaa shows and getting the "gold fever", I emailed to find someone to take me out and show me how a dredge worked.   I got a responce from someone in a club.  The man was very gracious and happy to take me out to his claim on the wild and mighty Kern river.  Of course it was way back and around to his claim.  He turned out to be a prison gaurd who was full of himself of being a gaurd if you know what I mean...  Anyhow... He has a 3 inch dredge I believe it was, and we went through a ton or two of gravel material.  Not one lil flake of gold... Kinda dissappointing to me...  Anyhow, he was telling me a story about a heavy rain, and how he lost his keys to the truck in the mud, how he had to walk all the way out to find a phone and call his wife for another set of keys.  He then said , yknow... I never did find them keys....  I was astounded Huh?, and smiled Wink, then I said to him, " well... isn't that what you have a metal detector for?....lol Funny Crazy  The look on his face was one of those what I call million dollar moments... Shocked  lol

It was kind of like when this lady stopped in front of our house to see our Corgi puppy. She bent down and said," what an adorable little puppy... About that time ,Toby jumped up and shoved his ten inch tounge down her throat !! Shocked yep, another million dollar moment!!!  I love them...Makes my day...   Just had to share these...lol   
Hello to all, I am new on the site.  Great website isn't it? well except for the signing up process...lol a little tick there..
 Hello
I am glad to be here and look forward to talking to you all.  If ya want prayer or just to talk, I am  here fer ya, brother JIm   jimforjzs@hotmail.com

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2997.msg22255.html#msg22255

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: