[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline CyberborikuaTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

5220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

BH Tracker IV, BH Pioneer 505, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Trac, Hybrid Cobra Beach Magnet, Tesoro Sand Shark
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:17:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Went out to one of the Northwest woods in Chicago after work and only found five pennies. However, a friendly state trooper came by and engaged in a friendly short conversation with me and asked me to always cover my holes. I replied that's my number one rule. He, however, mentioned that not all of us are covering them. I felt so embarrased  Embarrassed because I have seen 'em myself in parks and I cover them immediately. Please, please folks the least thing we want is our government limiting our hobby or ban it altogether. Illinois is pretty generous with us, but be aware that we are all being observed by everyone. It does not take great effort to just put the dirt back. We must cooperate and work together to keep our beloved hobby and be respected as treasure hunters.   Detecting

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22531.msg159043.html#msg159043

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: