[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline nhicloudsTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty Hunter--Lone Star & hand held
« on: October 03, 2010, 04:28:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Fellow Seekers,   Just thought I'd type in a line or two about my upcoming expedition into History.  I've been planning a day to search the ground around an old coal mine near my home.  I collect well just about everything and I've decided to take a day hike in the rich mountians of KENTUCKY.  I'm presently awaiting the first frost of the year to kill the small weeds that grow around the Mine site. It makes it a lot easier to search when my swinging is not interupped by weeds.
   My son and I will be going together to make the day more eventful. I once found an old rail spike there when I was hunting and I am wanting to see what else I can find.  Hopefully we will find some mine tags and maybe some mine script, or coins. I will be back here to post our treasures after we get to go.
   I also wanted to try out a new product I found, a hand held metal detector to use when I'm on my knees adigging' It should be useful in helping locate small objects while you are digging. I get frustrated when I would have to stand up again to relocate the find with my Bounty Hunter.   Any way I hope your next search is prosperous.
                                                                                         Ted

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18300.msg118543.html#msg118543

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States