Childhood Memories

(1/1)

Mohawk:
When I was 13 we lived on 4 ? acres west of town we had a huge circle drive in the center of this circle drive was a long Chicken house running east & west right inside the door on the right hand side was a big stock tank which I was told not to mess with it. It was supposedly full of Down feathers for Pillows. The only dad I knew growing up died about this time and they auctioned off all except the house and land. I had heard stories growing up of buried treasure in several locations around the County; I was also informed on how to dowse for Water & Treasure. So when the stock tank was sold at auction I took my dowse stick inside the chicken house to see if I could find anything right where the stock tank use to sit the stick pulled down hard so I dug down about 15-20 inches and found a rifle butt similar to this picture here. On the side plate it had C.S.A. 1862. I?m not sure why it was broken like that or what really ever happened to it. I went to get it one day it was gone.  I do remember though how it was lying when I dug it up though. I don?t know if someone I showed this to took it or what happened to it.

Linkback: You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Loginhttp://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13572.msg85896.html#msg85896

Navigation

[0] Message Index