[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline signman
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2010, 09:31:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BitburgAggie_7377
Some of the other members and frequenters of this board might and might respond to you, but Texas Jay is no longer among us.

Texas Jay passed away?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg127748.html#msg127748

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2010, 09:36:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by signman
Texas Jay passed away?

Just from here. He was ban.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg127749.html#msg127749

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline FlowerOfTheSea
Knight
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1685.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett ADS III / Garrett Sea Hunter
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2011, 01:12:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the info, all. Makes for a lot of good reading.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg163938.html#msg163938

FlowerOfTheSea (Flor Do Mar)

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2012, 08:23:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Why was Texas jay banned? He was the only one posting anything interesting. Now it's just gonna be a bunch of guys saying "PROVE IT" to each other.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225463.html#msg225463

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2012, 08:31:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by yantra
Why was Texas jay banned?

Its really none of your concern but good to see your off to a good start.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225465.html#msg225465

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2012, 08:54:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Actually it is just Rational Observer and Golddigger 1950, We are just sharing what we have learned about what was happening basically 150 years ago. Technology was  the carrier pigeon. If you want proof, you are gonna need a time machine. If you believe Government documents you have never worked with the government. If you believe police records you have never worked with the police. Any of us read with our filters on. Generally when I read this stuff I compare it to what I have seen and read and yes in my mind I am saying "That sounds plausible" "I doubt that" "I don't know about that" and occasionally "Wow, I never heard that, and that explains a few things to me" When I'm out in the woods looking at the symbols and following the lines I am trying to put myself in their shoes, and anything I can learn that might give me a clue as to their mindset will help. That stuff by Bickley was awesome although colored by whom he was addressing. I was thinking that the KGC was all pro-confederate, anti-union, Which they are to a degree, but being pro-American anti-parliamentary European royalty puts a new twist which in that time 150 years ago makes a lot of sense. I have been harassed by people where there should have been no people, and I really started wondering about the whole sentinel concept. Why would it still be in the ground? What if the war isn't over. It's not about slavery or Mexico, what if it is about the economy? If Ft.Knox is empty, and china is almost ready to go to the gold standard, what if there are powers that know we have vast depositories of gold just waiting to be unearthed. Oh, and by the way, No, I don't have any proof.  Yantra 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225468.html#msg225468

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2012, 09:01:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by yantra
It's not about slavery or Mexico, what if it is about the economy? If Ft.Knox is empty, and china is almost ready to go to the gold standard, what if there are powers that know we have vast depositories of gold just waiting to be unearthed. Oh, and by the way, No, I don't have any proof.  Yantra

This is not a conspiracy site so please keep your nonsense theory's  to your self. Feel free to talk about real treasures and/or legends.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225469.html#msg225469

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2012, 09:15:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm kinda rambling here, but I gotta tell you, I've been harassed. In New Mexico when you are out in the boonies, you are really out in the boonies. I mean the closest building is 25 miles away, and you know you're following the signs, walking the lines, and your getting close, here its the rocks or the really old aspens are like the birch trees in Arkansas. Anyway you are way,way,way, out in the middle of nowhere and you are getting into some really good hearts and turtles, and then here comes the guy, the damn guy on his horse, asking you what you are doing. "I'm just out on a hike, what are you doing?" "I'm looking for my cow." They're always looking for their cow! I don't think your cow is in these cliffs dude! Nice petroglyphs though, huh? Or when you are in more populated areas where there is actually a dirt trail, it's the black 4x4 pickup with government plates. This has happened to me multiple times, the cow hunters and the black government trucks and the symbols are stuccoed over a week later. Symbols carved in rocks smeared over with stucco from Home Depot. I believe in the sentinels. Proof? Just experience.   Yantra

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225471.html#msg225471

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2012, 09:33:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I suggest before you continue with this nonsense you go and do some real research on the subject. You will find that there is no documentation that there never was any secret club connected to Jesse James the masons or spacemen even thou that's what Jay and the other cult nuts want you to believe. You will find all but a few 1000 dollars of the southern money has been account for. There is no treasure. Never was.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225473.html#msg225473

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2012, 09:38:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you look at page 110 in "Shadow of the Sentinel" I know where that is. And the scale is perfect. It ain't in Texas! But what do you do with it? I don't own it and I can't take dynamite or construction crews in. Bob Brewer is right, you are not going to go at one of these with a shovel. It's in such a perfect spot, it's beautiful, I'm sure it's boobytrapped, But you would have to get through 3 or 4 ft. of stone to get to the caverns It looks like a mayan temple, just tucked away in the hills. It is real, it is very real, I know where ground zero is, a huge confederate depository, but I need to know more about the symbols to work out the whole grid, because the smaller caches are accessible, The depository is really intimidating! I cannot figure how to get into it. And then there is the state to deal with, the laws, the environmental risk, and ownership. I believe it is state owned land. Have any of you dealt with those kind of problems? What if you found a huge confederate cache the size of the one on page 110. And it was on State property what would you do?  Yantra

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225474.html#msg225474

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Jump to: