[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2012, 09:55:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well we can see you have fell for the BS called Brewer. He is a lair a thief and a conman  his book was a low grade novel that he somehow got published as fact.

Let me ask you this, where did all this money come from? If the South was losing the war because of lack of manpower and equipment how did they hide stuff so well you need  dynamite to get at it? Come on man your buying into a conspiracy theory keep alive by nut cases like Brewer and his cult members like Texas Jay. Use some common sense and logic do some real research and stop believing the crap the nuts are selling.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225477.html#msg225477

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2012, 10:18:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You know what happens when you ASSUME I haven't done my research. If you look at the last page of "Jesse James was one of his names" There is a picture of a house. I live about a ten minute walk away from that house. Don't get going on that book, that book is crazy! There are pieces of truth in it shrouded in tall, tall tales and lies.I live in a house built about 1880. In 1880 whoever lived in my house,(probably the guy who ran the first train station)well his closest neighbor would have been Jesse James. If the picture in that book is true. So I went inside Jesse James house and on the walls there are many cowboy poems and a grid of indian petroglyphs and a grid of Brands from Apache County Arizona 1880, which look like KGC symbols to me. Brands should be easily traced they are well documented but I haven't found a list of Apache County arizona brands. Apache county was huge in 1880. There are some names on the walls inside that house, and some of them I have figured out,there was a terrasas I think it was jose luis terrasas. I ran into his grandson and he told me back before New Mexico was a state his grandfather ran cattle all over what is now New Mexico down into Chihuahua. He always brags that someone asked his grandfather if he could purchase 100,000 head of cattle and Mr. Terrases asked him what color he would like? Anyway his name is on the wall of Jesse's house. The Daltons are still around, most of them are in prison (runs in the family) There is one Dalton that I run into at the convenience store occasionally, I think it's Max Dalton...nice enough guy, but don't trespass up at the dalton place this jerk up there set 5 dogs loose on me and my friend. You are not going to convince me that none of this is real. The whole battle of Glorieta is really weird too, is that my imagination? A friend of mine dug up some of the bodies, digging a foundation for a house. I live on the battlefield, Ive dug up porcelain musket balls in my yard, gardening. I have many theory's and many things I know to be facts. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225482.html#msg225482

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2012, 10:25:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

So you can't answer my questions HUM reminds me of that clown Jay.  O well its over threads at a dead end.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225484.html#msg225484

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2012, 10:57:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Interesting that the Dalton Gang would name their kid Max...Maximillion hmmm,Where did the wealth of the depository come from? I don't know. Only theories, That's why the whole Bickley saying that the KGC was inter disbursed throughout the Union and Confederate forces interested me. He was talking like he wasn't anti-union he was against being ruled by the royal blood. There are stories of Jesse going to Mexico after his "death" as sort of a mercenary and there are tales of him helping Emperor Maximilian get his wealth out of Mexico. It was right before Max's Fall. Napoleon III left Mexico and left Max pretty defenseless and he was executed shortly thereafter. I think the dates work just about right. Jesse dies, goes to Mexico, goes to help out Maximillion even though he is truly against Parliamentary rule in Mexico. There are also rumors that Jesse had access to a train. What if they got the flour barrels to the railroad and picked them up with a train, perhaps in that gulch in Texas, if I remember correctly they mentioned a railroad nearby. Would that have connected to Santa Fe? This mayan temple had tracks to it. Back in the day. The timing is right at the end of the war, it was really probably to late, that's why they were planning for the South to rise again!

Posted on: June 12, 2012, 10:41:26 PM
I am glad that the thread has reached a dead end for you, because I wasn't even talking to you! I'm talking to anyone who is interested. The thing that is bothering me right now are the railroads at the end of the civil war, and any codes or cyphers used by the KGC or books that they would tie there cyphers to. Those oghams are interesting, I think I have pictures of some of them on rocks around here. The cowboy poetry on the walls of Jesse's house have really strange misspellings obviously strange. He was educated well by the time he got here, these spellings are intentional. Any Codes, cyphers, or old railroad maps 1867ish from Texas to New Mexico

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225488.html#msg225488

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2012, 11:00:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by yantra
I am glad that the thread has reached a dead end for you, because I wasn't even talking to you! I'm talking to anyone who is interested.

Your smart mouth will get you shown the door ask you cult leader JAY

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225489.html#msg225489

Offline jhd
Bronze Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1205.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Etrac, AT Pro, F75, Propointer, large industrial magnet on a rope.
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2012, 11:26:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Having traveled all over the country as a Truck Driver I ran into many a character. I can only think of two people knowledgeable about Jesse James. One guy rambled all nite about a hole under a tree root leading to a hidden ravine. The other was actually a descendant. He confirmed what my father told me as a child about the Jesse James Family. They dont talk much about it. The real story's were too embarrassing it seems.

I love the thread but so far not the content. One of my Great great Grandmothers or Aunts last name was Barker. The little I heard cant be repeated here.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225490.html#msg225490

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2012, 11:33:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No I mean really, I get your take on it, and I don't blame you, maybe it is all crazy conspiracy theory stuff. I just figured out that the dates don't work for Jesse to be carrying off Maximilian treasure because he was alive and well and robbing banks in Missouri when Emperor Maximilian was being executed.Anyway, I really am talking to the hand... I mean the board, I am looking for answers and I know they probably aren't coming from you, because you think it's all a farce and that's OK! You can think it's a farce and you might be right. I think it's very interesting, and the treasure is in the story. I'm a bit sarcastic, when I said I wasn't talking to you, what I mean is I am looking for someone who see's where I am coming from and has some helpful advice especially when it comes to the codes and cyphers. I'm just putting that out on the board and hoping for an educational response. I don't really see you doing much research on KGC codes, so I am probably not really directing this question at you. However if you have a change of heart I am open to your comments. Viola! A pillar of tact, can be I, oh precious one. Come on, crack a smile, gees.   Yantra

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225492.html#msg225492

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2012, 11:56:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by yantra
I am coming from and has some helpful advice especially when it comes to the codes and cyphers. I'm just putting that out on the board and hoping for an educational response. I don't really see you doing much research on KGC codes,

First off you don't have a clue who your talking to. I have been a pro treasure hunter for over 40 years I have more  research on the KGC then you will ever have heck I have forgot more then you will ever know thats why I can tell you its all a pack of lies started by several writers in the 1960's to sell some magazine articles. Nobody will enlighten you here about codes  because this is a real treasure site not a conspiracy site and that is what this BS is.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225493.html#msg225493

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2012, 12:37:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

Oh well excuse me I must be mistaken. Thank you for clarifying that for me. I shouldn't have wasted twelve years on that. Cry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225499.html#msg225499

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites MXT Pro , minelab GPX 4000
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2012, 03:37:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi , being in Australia i had heard nothing of KGC or any treasure attributed to it until i became a member at Thunting, but having read several books on the civil war and the confederacy i know by 1865 the Southern States were about bankrupt and were manifestly short on ammo, powder food and just about any commodity to wage war , it just doesn't seem feasable that tonnes of gold would be secreted away and remain there while the Confederacy was dying due to these acute shortages . If the gold was buried early in the war ? it surely would have been retrieved to prolong the fight . I'm sure its possible small caches by high ranking officers and officials could have hidden treasure to have a nest egg after hostilities had ceased maybe to rebuild after the Scorched Earth Policy destroyed much in the South , but a large Billion dollar treasure common sense says no . cheers Mick . ps if you yantra can prove us wrong i will be the first to congratulate you . Cheers Mick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225509.html#msg225509

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Jump to: