[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2012, 04:32:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by yantra
If you look at page 110 in "Shadow of the Sentinel"

Ah yes... another historical researcher relying on a fictional novel.

Good grief.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225510.html#msg225510

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2012, 04:51:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Clearly our new friend Yantra hasn't read this entire threaded topic.

Read it from the first post here, Yantra. Try and see where the discussion you are involved in started.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225511.html#msg225511

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2012, 09:15:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ynatra you have not wasted 12 years it only becomes a waste if you continue to believe everything you read in these books as facts.

The first rule of treasure research is to prove there was a treasure. Example: You hear old man Jones hide 50 grand on his farm just before he died, the first thing to do is not go dig holes allover the farm but its to go look thought old records and find out if old man Jones ever had any money If he did where is it can it be accounted for? I hate to quote cop TV shows but " Follow the money"

In the case of the KGC nobody has ever been able to show where the so call treasure came from  nobody has ever been able to explain where the man power came from to hide the so called treasure then run around the area leaving signs. When ever these questions are asked people become combative and it always ends bad.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225547.html#msg225547

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline jhd
Bronze Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1205.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Etrac, AT Pro, F75, Propointer, large industrial magnet on a rope.
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2012, 11:04:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

In this picture is two coins. Ok one coin one token. One is very real, and one is just a childs token. When I here references to the Jesse James show linking him to the KGC I think of the childs Token. When I hear about Jesse James robbing trains and being shot dead at his home in St. Joseph Missouri, I think of the other coin. Now here is a chance for the KGC experts to show some knowledge and maybe get a little spending cash. On the reverse of the real coin is a treasure map of sorts. If anyone  can tell me whats on the back I will send them a photo of the back of the coin so they can pursue it. I have no plans on leaving New Mexico so dont care about treasure maps. I present this for all you Maximillion, KGC, Govt Conspiracy types. This is going to get very quiet or very interesting.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225553.html#msg225553

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

silver.jpg

Offline FlowerOfTheSea
Knight
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1685.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett ADS III / Garrett Sea Hunter
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2012, 02:05:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That's one way of possibly getting info on the KGC. Another is just read the threads from the start.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225572.html#msg225572

FlowerOfTheSea (Flor Do Mar)

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2012, 02:06:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

If you click above on the First "Knights of the Golden Circle" after legendary treasures, from there down I have almost finished reading everything. If you are talking about a different section please point the way. That linkback stuff doesn't seem to work for me. I went through all the Herbert Hoover Llano county stuff almost to the bottom of the list. I've already seen the Decoded and I found the old Bickley stuff fascinating. I've looked into the Maximilian stuff, and I mainly talk to the old timers around here. Everybody knows Jesse James was here, The Daltons are still here, I voted for Charlie Dalton last election when he ran for Sheriff. They don't like to talk about their past, but I've got friends that have known them for 30 or 40 years that I still want to go up to the Dalton place with my friend and maybe they won't set the dogs loose on me. There place is trippy, it's a four story cabin with the logs going vertical with a little crows nest lookout in the top. I know Bob Brewer came out here, he was very interested in this area. I believe the rock panel he talked about was around my house but I never have found it. I would love to hit the depository with some ground penetrating radar, but I don't have any of that technology.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225634.html#msg225634

Offline jhd
Bronze Member

Happy

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1205.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2012, 04:02:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yantra, do you have pictures you would share, or are you actively searching and dont want put them up?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225635.html#msg225635

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2012, 04:57:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have tons of pictures, the center of the grid, 30 or so miles north, 30 miles south, 30 miles west, haven't really checked the east yet. I should do the east. But this is all imaginary, what's the point of looking at pictures? I know they were good surveyors, I use google earth. I wonder how good they were. I'm assuming the depository is the middle and that has checked out to the north and south, the west is very interesting but nothing concrete. I have just been checking the outer circle, the inner circle to the east is pretty obvious, but I haven't checked the inner circle N,E. Inner circle S is accessible I should look into that more, I could ride there on my dirt bike.

Posted on: June 14, 2012, 04:30:28 AM
Oh ya, I am actively searching, or as I used to say, I'm not a seeker, I'm a founder. I just have certain ethics (damn those ethics) and most of the places that I would love to dig, I don't feel comfortable digging. Like when all the signs take you to an old 1800 era masonic church with a graveyard...or 2... do you take your shovel to the graveyard? We did some digging at one site, got down 4 ft. and found 3 old nails sitting vertical, like in a 3ft triangle, 4 ft. down in a cave, our timing was really bad, it was right when they were digging up prostitutes on the west mesa of Albuquerque. We got down to those nails and had to leave, when we went back it was all closed off with police tape, There were signs to not dig there and we haven't since. Plus whenever we get to a really hot area we always get approached by either the Black 4x4 Government trucks or the Cow hunters, the damn cow hunters! I don't even have a metal detector!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225639.html#msg225639

Offline jhd
Bronze Member

Happy

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1205.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2012, 09:47:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

What did the 3 nails tell you Yantra?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225650.html#msg225650

Offline yantra
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2012, 12:21:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

They told me to keep digging. The police tape told me to stop digging. I'm conflicted. The symbology of the police tape seemed more relevant than the symbology of the 3 nails. That was another spot where there was a Black 4x4 pickup with gov. plates watching us from a distance. They followed us out when we left, that's how we saw the plates. They were there before we ever dug.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9394.msg225673.html#msg225673

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Jump to: