[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2010, 01:43:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Jay, I am sorry. I have to apologize I was not right regarding the number of postings made on your Yahoo Group.

As Ron has allready pointed out to you I will not delete your postings. It seems to me deleting posts gets you much pleasure Smiley Sorry I can not be of any help to you in this matter.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72725.html#msg72725

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Texas Jay
Bronze Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

805.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Gold Stinger
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2010, 01:45:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

We can let our lawyers determine the legality of your terms of service.  No matter how you try to spin it, my research is NOT your property and never will be.  
I've thought about it as long as I intend to and, as I stated before, I don't have time to waste on sites like this so there is no need to wait until the morning for anything.  Christian also owes the 171 members of the Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group an apology for lying about their participation which, in fact, has amounted to well over 100 thousand combined hours of research and hard work for which none of us receive any pay nor do we want any.  We just want the truth about our history to be revealed.  We won't stand idly by as foreigners try to tell us what our history is or isn't.
~Texas Jay  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72727.html#msg72727

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2010, 01:50:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Jay,

in reference to your oppinion on foreigners: I am very sorry to see that you seem to be a racist. Then it is probably better you leave this place as this is an international forum and it doesn't appreciate racist or xenophobian comments hurting other people's feelings.

Your posts will not be deleted and shall remain here for others to read and make up their own oppinion about what you call your "research".

All the best to you and good bye,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72731.html#msg72731

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:54:28 am by Christian »

Offline Texas Jay
Bronze Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

805.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Gold Stinger
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2010, 02:00:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

There you go lying again.  Anyone who knows me knows I am not a racist and fighting back against those foreigners who lie about and distort our history does not make one a racist.  Just like the other cowards, GoldDigger1950 and Rational Observer, you Christian resort to name-calling and lying when you are at too great a distance to get what you deserve.  I will be advertising your website for what it is all over the Internet as time permits.
~Texas Jay   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72732.html#msg72732

Offline bigwater
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5870.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's GMT
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2010, 02:03:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Texas Jay
We can let our lawyers determine the legality of your terms of service.  No matter how you try to spin it, my research is NOT your property and never will be.  
I've thought about it as long as I intend to and, as I stated before, I don't have time to waste on sites like this so there is no need to wait until the morning for anything.  Christian also owes the 171 members of the Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group an apology for lying about their participation which, in fact, has amounted to well over 100 thousand combined hours of research and hard work for which none of us receive any pay nor do we want any.  We just want the truth about our history to be revealed.  We won't stand idly by as foreigners try to tell us what our history is or isn't.
~Texas Jay  

Jay, here is the text of the agreement you agreed to when you signed up.
Quote:Posted by {author}
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. All content posted on this forum becomes the property of the forum and can be removed, moved, or deleted by the forum's staff, owner or subsidiaries as desired, however, personally identifiable information will never be publically shared without your consent.  Content may be shared through indexing of the site by web "spiders" who make content available to the internet.  We reserve the right to share publically identifiable information with any authorized law enforcement agency who requests it and can show proper reason why it should be shared with them.  Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

After your registration, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. This includes adding an Avatar image to your profile, placing a pin on our Google Earth Member Map and more. Please make sure to vist your Profile to add this additional information if you like to.
 Christian's already decided not to remove your posts, although there's not any guarantess that you won't get a permission error when you attempt to log in tomorrow.  It mostly all depends on Christians mood when he wakes up in the morning.    If you want your posts removoved, I guess we'll see you in court.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72737.html#msg72737

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 02:17:26 am by bigwater »

Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Offline Texas Jay
Bronze Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

805.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Gold Stinger
« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2010, 02:10:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

If I can find a way to remove myself as a member now, I will be doing so before Christian wakes up.  I can hardly see how he can sleep much being in the same bed with his two overweight bedfellows, GoldDigger1950 and Rational Observer, though.        Kiss
~Texas Jay

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72738.html#msg72738

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2010, 02:13:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Texas Jay
We won't stand idly by as foreigners try to tell us what our history is or isn't.
~Texas Jay  

I consider this to be a racist statement. Also you are probably again just too ignorant but both RationalObserver and GoldDigger1950 are US citizens by the way.

Jay, I am also willing to report a personal fault and to apologize for it. That was when I made you a moderator and hence I  had to remove you accordingly. I would like for having made this fault in the first place.

Please feel free to bad mouth this site. This is called slander all over the world. if that's your way of thinking so be it ...

My only piece of friendly advice to you is: Better don't post anymore on this site or you will just make yourself look even worse ... again it's all up to you. I don't tend to censor people fast even if they make such statemenst like you did above. Just case you don't realize it: You greatly succeded in making yourself looking to be a fool.

Good bye,

Christan

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72740.html#msg72740

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 02:15:12 am by Christian »

Offline raterry
Copper Member

A lot of ground to cover
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

215.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro Compadre, Tejon, Fisher CZ3D, Garrett Master Hunter
« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2010, 11:45:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bigwater
No kidding?  Redbone Cave?  You mean out in Colbert county around Muscle Shoals?  If that's the same place, all I can say is dang. When I was a college student My mom moved to Florence.  My brother was still in high school, and when I would go up to visit the family, my brother would take me to Redbone Cave for parties with his degenerate friends.  There'd be a couple of kegs, a few sacks of bud, maybe some mushrooms, and a couple of hundred people whooping it up out there.  Giant bonfires in the mouth of the cave.  They partied out there because it was so far off the beaten track that nobody would complain, and the cops never showed up.  I never heard of any history of treasure being in there or I'd have spent a lot more time poking around in the cave rather than getting wasted in front of it.

I don't think it is the same red bone cave, but you are right there is supposedly a cave full of Spanish gold and silver in a cave somewhere on the Tennessee river near Muscle Shoals.

RT

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72842.html#msg72842

Offline bigwater
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5870.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's GMT
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2010, 12:11:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well that's just cool.  This cave was up above the Tennesse river on the cliffs in Colbert county outside Muscle Shoals, and very remote.  Maybe it was just called Redbone Cave due to the historical reference to the hidden fortunes in what might or might not be a mythical cave in the area, but I know how to get back there and can guarantee that if I go back I'll be taking my spelunking gear and spending a bunch of time poking around in there.  My mom died a few years back, and my brother has moved to Montgomery, so I don't really have any ties to the area anymore, but do still know a few people over there... so I may need to make an excuse to go for a visit.

My guess though is if it really is the cave in reference, and any gold ever existed, it's long gone by now.  Too many people know where that cave is for it not to have been thoroughly searched by now.  It'd be cool to even wander into the room where the cache was once stored though.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg72853.html#msg72853

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 12:12:51 pm by bigwater »

Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Offline cccalco
Knights of the Golden Circle
Bronze Member

Knights of the Golden Circle
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

890.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2010, 08:44:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Knights of the Golden Circle Treasure Maps 9
Underground Discovery
By Dr. John Melancon

Please Register or Login

http://undergrounddiscovery.com/18/knights-of-the-golden-circle-treasure-maps-3/

Excerpt:

"Knights of the Golden Circle Treasure Maps varied greatly in the methodology of hiding. In the last KGC article (#8) I included a photograph of one of the location items from an actual KGC site.

As you view this sign, it is clear that it is a pointer. Upon finding such an item, most treasure hunters would go the direction of the upper point of triangle, believing that the point between the keys would be the directional indicator. While this is true, you will have a most difficult time retrieving the treasure. Whenever the KGC sends me directly to a location I become very wary. I have had enough experience with death traps to proceed cautiously. Going directly to a large cache will get people killed. In this case, the keys unlock the secrets. The thinking of the Knights of the Golden Circle while constructing their treasure maps was pretty straightforward but they were still deceptive. The pointer takes you immediately to the treasure complete with death awaiting you. The distance was not the length of the bar as explained in article 8, the length of the bar gave the distance to the locations the keys were pointing! The locations that the keys pointed to gave away the interpretation of distance and gave more ?keys? to opening the ?vault?. So the thinking was straightforward as I said. Keys unlock things. They did here too. But they were deceptive, knowing the average person would ignore the keys and go straight to the location. This would ultimately protect their treasure through death traps and get rid of the person attempting to take it without their permission. I have seen this type of indicator used primarily in the Southwest U.S. and as of yet not elsewhere.

Of special interest, I was just given a photograph copy of a Knights of the Golden Circle treasure map template and I have been asked to resolve what was carved into stone. It is very unusual to see such a template carved on stone and left in a place that is easily discovered. This KGC treasure map is in the Southwest once again and has two crossed arrows with a pointer immediately between the arrows. Similar to the photo of the sign we just discussed. One of the arrows does not have a tip, but rather a short dialogue in place of the arrowhead. Stay tuned, hunters, I am thinking of working this treasure map template through and explaining parts of this as we resolve this one. This Knights of the Golden Circle treasure map template ?in stone? is just a few miles from a major repository that has already been discovered."

Please Register or Login

http://knights-of-the-golden-circle.blogspot.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7224.msg86628.html#msg86628

Knights of the Golden Circle Research and Archive

Print
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Jump to: