[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 02:57:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by justint538
Well I gave you the evidence and proof, your lose for turning it down. But everybody knows that any GOOD researcher looks at all sides and aspects to a story.

Yes, and rejects those which are clearly fantasy.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66168.html#msg66168

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 11:03:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

How are they fantasy? People have faked their deaths before. And set it all up. It's happened before and there's pretty good evidence to give it truth.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66368.html#msg66368

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 03:54:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

How are they fantasy? People have faked their deaths before. And set it all up. It's happened before and there's pretty good evidence to give it truth.

That's more nonsense. People have also died. Jesse James was killed. His death photos clearly show an exit wound but for some reason, the airbrush in your brain cleans it up. Corpses were often posed so that serious injuries faced as much as possible away from the camera. I'm afraid that your mind is not as open as you believe it is. If it were, you'd be able to see both sides of this discussion. Instead, you have a focused tunnel vision that obscures your ability to discuss all sides of the issue. Instead of looking for more evidence, you are obsessed with having others agree with you. That's not seeking the truth. That's known as having the wool over one's eyes.

That's a choice you are making. It makes you look like a fool, mate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66477.html#msg66477

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 05:28:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

How's it nonsense? It's pretty realistic for it to happen. And how would I would I be oblivious to the other side of the story?? You are the one whose not open minded to other stories. I never said that I didn't think he was killed and I never said that it absolutely wasn't a possibility. When I first started looking into Jesse James and his history I thought he was killed because thats what most said. But then as I did MY OWN research further into it, it became pretty clear that it was a very good possibility that he faked it. And if I have evidence to prove a different side of the story then I'm pretty sure that means that I have looked for evidence and have more than you. Also if I ACTUALLY doing research to figure out if his death was faked, pretty sure that means I'm trying to seek the truth but you may have a different meaning of truth in Australia. Maybe you should come and actually look at the historical sites of his life and do REAL research about him and his life. And hey you may think I'm a fool but most people in history were thought of fools even idiots for their research. Plus thats your opinion and that doesn't matter too much behind the story of Jesse James.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66507.html#msg66507

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2010, 01:04:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Justin, I am an American living in Australia for the moment. I live in both places and move back and forth from time to time.

You have not done your homework. You are blustering and primping without a shred of proof to back up anything you surmise about Jesse James. Nobody has ever said that nobody can or has faked their own death. That's not the issue. Thousands have probably done just that but you still have the burden of proof to make your case that Jesse James faked HIS death. The exit wound over his left eye is consistent with him being shot from the lower right rear. You're just reaching for pixie dust, mate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66599.html#msg66599

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 05:56:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Alright well maybe you should came and look at some of his sites when you come back. You would learn alot more than what you know. I have provided evidence that he faked his death. You just refuse to look at it or even think of it as a possibility. And if you would actually try do some research on his autopsy then you would see that it has said that there was only one wound to his head. Which is in the front(the wound you have been talking about as the exit wound) which means that it was the entrance wound.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66732.html#msg66732

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2010, 08:08:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Alright well maybe you should came and look at some of his sites when you come back. You would learn alot more than what you know. I have provided evidence that he faked his death. You just refuse to look at it or even think of it as a possibility. And if you would actually try do some research on his autopsy then you would see that it has said that there was only one wound to his head. Which is in the front(the wound you have been talking about as the exit wound) which means that it was the entrance wound.

Justin, seek and you shall find. Just don't rely on the Internet for your research. There you will find too many holes and too many wackos all trying to put forth fantasy, conspiracy and fraud. You really need to get into the public records and ignore the idiots who are leading you astray.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66761.html#msg66761

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2010, 08:16:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I rarely ever use the internet in my research and I definitely have never cited it in any of my research. This evidence that I have, I either have gotten physically or recieved from a legitimate historian or researcher.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66764.html#msg66764

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2010, 10:48:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I rarely ever use the internet in my research and I definitely have never cited it in any of my research. This evidence that I have, I either have gotten physically or recieved from a legitimate historian or researcher.

Well, here it is. Your memory is faulty indeed. You did cite Internet sources for "evidence." And now you deny it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66778.html#msg66778

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2010, 10:58:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No it's not. I gave you Internet sites earlier to where you could find some proof but almost all of that stuff I dont use in my research. I'm not going to turn over all my work for you to shoot it down. I was giving you easy access to evidence.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9783.msg66782.html#msg66782

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: