[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2010, 08:04:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by justint538
I have given you evidence you don't look at any of it or use any of it. Plus you are the one who keeps saying I should do research so I tell you and show you I have. You should open up your eyes and look at both sides. You clearly just want to push this possibility out the window although there is pretty concrete evidence that it is very highly.

I see no where in that where I said that it is missing. I never stated it as missing plus I told you it has been shown on before. You should read more carefully.

There has been not one shred of evidence from you. All you have done is say you saw this or saw that and then cited someone else's flawed research. You need to get a grip and begin to understand what evidence really is. When you see and photocopy a genuine public document kept under the control of those who manage such things, that's evidence. Evidence is not a guessing game. That's for the Indiana Jones movies. Real life treasure is only found when real evidence is located. So far, you have none.

I don't deny that you may have actually SEEN some but if you can't present it here, you are wasting your own time and ours.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66760.html#msg66760

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2010, 08:14:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm not wasting my time at all. I cant take you to the sites. You need to do that on your own time. I have provided evidence. Sorry I don't just give out my evidence to random naysayers who just keep dodging the topic. It doesnt work that way.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66763.html#msg66763

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2010, 10:44:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm not wasting my time at all. I cant take you to the sites. You need to do that on your own time. I have provided evidence. Sorry I don't just give out my evidence to random naysayers who just keep dodging the topic. It doesnt work that way.

Pointing your finger and saying, "It's over there. Go look at it!" is not providing evidence. That's dodging the issue. If you didn't collect proper first person evidence, then no amount of telling anyone else where to find it is going to help. Your memory is all you have and it could be faulty for all anyone knows. Your refusal to give out any real evidence is actually proof that you have none except hearsay and conjecture. Play the guessing game all you want among other fantasy believers but unlike those Indiana Jones movies, those "what if" games mean nothing. And that's what you have. Nothing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66777.html#msg66777

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 10:46:35 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2010, 10:56:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have plenty. Why would I just handout my long worked on research to someone who disbelieves it anyways?? That would be a waste of my time. I can't bring the sites to you and I'm definitely not going to just turn over all my research and work just to prove a point to someone who still wouldn't believe because they would just make up an excuse to why it's faulty or wrong and the excuse wouldn't even make says. I have plenty and I have shown many. But those people that I have shown will actually help me in the research and not just naysay it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66780.html#msg66780

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2010, 11:05:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have plenty. Why would I just handout my long worked on research to someone who disbelieves it anyways?? That would be a waste of my time. I can't bring the sites to you and I'm definitely not going to just turn over all my research and work just to prove a point to someone who still wouldn't believe because they would just make up an excuse to why it's faulty or wrong and the excuse wouldn't even make says. I have plenty and I have shown many. But those people that I have shown will actually help me in the research and not just naysay it.

Fine. Don't mention it in public then. Keep it all to yourself and when others ask to see it, keep it even closer. That way any mistakes in your so called evidence will remain mistakes. Do you not see the comedy in that? You want everyone to fall down on their knees believing every word you have gathered. Instead you get rational, thinking individuals who ask questions and you pretend they aren't worthy of an answer.

By the way, Justin. I believe there is Confederate gold out there which may or may not have been found. What I don't believe is that there was an organization known as the Knights of the Golden Circle before someone made the name up in the 1920s. That so called excerpt document has never been proven to be from a reliable source. In other words, it is fake.

Since you are so very sure of yourself, go ahead and dig up the treasure. When you get it, be sure to buy the server that this forum is hosted on and take over, banning anyone who has the temerity to disagree with you. That will teach us independent thinkers. You and the rest of the lemmings will show us.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66785.html#msg66785

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 11:07:57 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2010, 11:13:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I never said I keep it all to myself. I have shared plenty of it with tons of people. But mainly with people who would actually use it and who actually believe in it. You just disregard it all as fairy tales so why would I give it to you if you just think it belongs out the window?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66787.html#msg66787

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2010, 11:17:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I never said I keep it all to myself. I have shared plenty of it with tons of people. But mainly with people who would actually use it and who actually believe in it. You just disregard it all as fairy tales so why would I give it to you if you just think it belongs out the window?

Then take it from here right now. This isn't the place to scream bloody murder about someone damning your evidence while you never show it. You accuse me of saying things about your evidence which you have never shown. That is quite dishonest.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66788.html#msg66788

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline treasuremomo
micmomo
Bronze Member

micmomo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1990.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I'VE USED MANY BRANDS AND MODELS-TESORO, WHITES,GARRETT,FISHER,NAUTILUS,D-TEX,WILSON NEUMAN,ETC.
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2010, 11:19:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes, stories and legends of buried and hidden valuables are truely interesting. The stories about Civil War caches are very interesting to me...Wouldn't it be a dream come true to actually locate and recover such a valuable cache?    ABSODANGLUTELY!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66790.html#msg66790

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2010, 11:20:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

How is it dishonest? You have said the whole time that all of it is a fairy tale and is not worth noting.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66791.html#msg66791

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2010, 11:27:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

How is it dishonest? You have said the whole time that all of it is a fairy tale and is not worth noting.

Here is what I believe, Justin.

I believe there was Confederate gold hidden at the end of the Civil War.
I believe that Jesse James was an outlaw.
I believe that Jesse James spent his loot nearly as fast as he stole it - he never had enough to hide any of it.
I believe that Jesse James died when history as we know it reported his death.
I believe that Jesse James never was a member of anything known as the Knights of the Golden Circle.
I believe that the name "Knights of the Golden Circle" was a fictional invention made up in the 1930s and not before.
I believe that there is no KGC treasure because the KGC never existed.
I believe that most of the so called "evidence" presented here is made up whole cloth by those who want to believe in a made up treasure.
I believe that you sincerely believe what you have read.
I believe you are very afraid that what you believe might just be wrong.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg66794.html#msg66794

Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
Jump to: