[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cowboy444 aka Randy WatersTopic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1420.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

White's Eagle II and coinmaster
« on: May 11, 2012, 07:12:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

On Sept. 26th 2011 I, Randy Waters, was cited by United States Forest Service(USFS)for having a dredge at Foster Bar on the Rogue River. The ticket date of court was November 10th 2011 but a call had to be made to the State court system. The court date was set for Feb 24th 2012. On Feb 23rd I received a call from the issuing officer stating that they, USFS, were dropping their charges and turning it over to Oregon State Police. On April 26th 2012 I received a call from OSP officer Smithers saying he understood that I had some mining papers I wanted to share with OSP. I went to the Hunter Creek OSP office in Gold Beach and told officer Smithers about my problems with the USFS and how they had backed down after they discovered that they were in the wrong. At the end of the meeting I showed officer Smithers a paper copied from the Oregon State Lands website showing that mining was only closed from Graves Creek to Watson Creek. Officer Smithers brought out a paper from Oregon State Lands showing that there is no dredging in a scenic waterway and then proceeded to issue me 2 citations for polluting and polluting in a prohibited area. The citations were back dated to Sept. 26th 2011.
I'll be appearing in court on May 21st 2012 at 9:00 am in Gold Beach to file a NOT GUILTY plea and ask for a jury trial. I'll post on the forums when I find out what court date I have.

I just got off the phone with Joseph Snook who is an investigative reporter for the U.S. Observer. This is a paper that deals illegal citations, and helps innocent people make their way through the court system. They need a 5000.00 retainer to take over my case and defend me in court. If you can spare a five or ten dollar bill I could sure use your help. I have a paypal account under cowboy444@paypal.com  Joseph told me that he should have started the investigation yesterday but can't get started without the retainer.
Thanks for anything you can do.

cowboy444

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36377.msg222887.html#msg222887

cowboy444
If you're unwilling to fight for your freedom, you don't deserve it.

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites MXT Pro , minelab GPX 4000
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 07:21:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Goodluck with your fight Randy , give the mongrels hell . cheers Mick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36377.msg222888.html#msg222888

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1420.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 01:52:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I guess I made a mistake about paypal. If you wish to send a little to help me out you can go to paypal and send to cowboy444@myway.com That is my main e-mail address. Sorry for the confusion.

cowboy444

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36377.msg222923.html#msg222923

cowboy444

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1420.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 01:58:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm re-posting this here where I think more people will read it.

On Sept. 26th 2011 I, Randy Waters, was cited by United States Forest Service(USFS)for having a dredge at Foster Bar on the Rogue River. The ticket date of court was November 10th 2011 but a call had to be made to the State court system. The court date was set for Feb 24th 2012. On Feb 23rd I received a call from the issuing officer stating that they, USFS, were dropping their charges and turning it over to Oregon State Police. On April 26th 2012 I received a call from OSP officer Smithers saying he understood that I had some mining papers I wanted to share with OSP. I went to the Hunter Creek OSP office in Gold Beach and told officer Smithers about my problems with the USFS and how they had backed down after they discovered that they were in the wrong. At the end of the meeting I showed officer Smithers a paper copied from the Oregon State Lands website showing that mining was only closed from Graves Creek to Watson Creek. Officer Smithers brought out a paper from Oregon State Lands showing that there is no dredging in a scenic waterway and then proceeded to issue me 2 citations for polluting and polluting in a prohibited area. The citations were back dated to Sept. 26th 2011.
I'll be appearing in court on May 21st 2012 at 9:00 am in Gold Beach to file a NOT GUILTY plea and ask for a jury trial. I'll post on the forums when I find out what court date I have.

I just got off the phone with Joseph Snook who is an investigative reporter for the U.S. Observer. This is a paper that deals illegal citations, and helps innocent people make their way through the court system. They need a 5000.00 retainer to take over my case and defend me in court. If you can spare a five or ten dollar bill I could sure use your help. I have a paypal account under cowboy444@paypal.com  Joseph told me that he should have started the investigation yesterday but can't get started without the retainer.
Thanks for anything you can do.

cowboy444

I guess I made a mistake about paypal. If you wish to send a little to help me out you can go to paypal and send to cowboy444@myway.com That is my main e-mail address. Sorry for the confusion.
If you don't want to hassle with paypal, my address is:
Randy Waters
28555 Hunter Creek Loop spc 36
Gold Beach, OR 97444
541-373-0259

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36377.msg222926.html#msg222926

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:17:07 pm by cowboy444 aka Randy Waters »

cowboy444

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: