[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline billderTopic starter
Bronze Member

St. Julians
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

924.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Firefox 84.0
Firefox 84.0

WWW Awards

whites prizm iii, whites coinmaster 6000, whites surfmaster ii
« on: February 15, 2021, 10:02:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Between 2013 and 2018 I wrote heavily for Lost Treasure Magazine, and most of that was written from Florida, though at the end I did have some material from the west because I had moved back west (NM) in 2015.  I had been in Florida 2010-2015, mostly to Treasure hunt, and to work in general because things on the western border were not working for me, senor.  
     While writing for Lost Treasure Magazine I published under at least 6 pen names, and when the annuals came out it was not uncommon for me to have three or four or more articles in one month.  I also had about 7 or 8 cover shots during my run.  The last magazine had one of my cover shots.
     While I was in Florida I sensed some hanky panky with Kellyco concerning sponsorship, which I never received.   Stu and I never really hit it off and I don't know if thats what the funny stuff was about or something else.   I never received anything good from Kellyco, and they even sent me an oring for my whites underwater machine that had been cut with scissors.  A message, I suppose.
     After the smoke cleared and the magazine shut its doors I began to think they had some scam going with the manufacturers and dealers where sponsorships were awarded but not to actual recipients, they went to the the publishers kids, or whoever.  
     This might explain the closing of Tesoro at the same time, I think they were all caught in fraud.  Also see my article at my blog

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://treasurehuntingwithbillgallagher.blogspot.com/

about WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO THE METAL DETECTING INDUSTRY.  During the Hoohah I myself became victim of mail theft in Hachita NM, identity theft, political hartassment, and I was never paid for the last three months, something like 500 bux.  
     Carla Nielsen and Mr. Harris apparently booked with all the subscription fees too, he may have just been waiting to sell the house in Oklahoma.  I bet they are in Indonesia doing shipwrecks off a sailboat, sipping whatever is sipped in indonesia, but I don't know, and don't really care, having chalked it up to just one more bad association with foolish people.

Posted on: January 23, 2021, 02:26:12 pm
so i have been writing a lot around the net, catching up on things, and I have been making it known that one aspect of the disappearance the latino and mormon factions under bush had planned for me incorporated what happened at lost treasure magazine, who may have been a player since early....see, lost treasure, in 2013, was on the skids, then i sent in a story and they bought it so i started sending in a lot of material i had been sitting on....they wanted to buy it but said they had to use different names, pseudonyms, for most of my work when two or more of my stories were used in an issue.....they had 6 or 8 different names for me, this is highlighted in the blog, and carla seemed ignorant of it,because she didnt squawk at all about me publishing my blog..... i think it was harris.  he was somehow scamming on all these names  from some manufacturers to get free equipment as sponsorship for the authors, or something.  i never received an extra penny from the cheap pieces of trash, and they stiffed me 500 at the end as i have said over and over and over.....500 cash is something i dont see a lot from being targeted by other aspects of the government.....so i made this all known to another guy online in detectors day before yesterday and boy did the snows come!!!! the cats are out playing in it now.    during that missive i mentioned tesoro who went out at the same time as harris, and i am almost sure they were in on this....i am pretty sure the government and the mormons and the latino/good old boy-pearce-nm-coke-cartel-govt scammed and have been trying to use those names to obscure or disappear, the get a million dollars from the cocacine cartel for a successful disappearance, which is why i do what i do, too....i sure would like to see them hang....the deming lemmings bought into this almost to a one, but just about everybody out here plays these filthy games, they are all brain damaged from being experimented on by the army, apparently....that too has been going on out here for a long time.....the more they do to them, they less they believe it.....b

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72541.msg332763.html#msg332763

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 10:09:51 am by billder »

IS IT SAFE YET ??

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 85.0
Firefox 85.0

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 10:17:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

I was a digital subscriber for years and never received all of the expected issues. I wrote under a pen name (still do) not expecting any pay but received a few small payments over the years. I understand your disappointment but not your pain. My income is independent of any work I do so I can afford a failed contract payment. Lost Treasure always seemed more fantasy than reality to me. Made up, not drawn from reality.

Glad you're posting again. You had a time when we didn't hear from you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72541.msg332764.html#msg332764

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you294

Activity
2%
Male
United States

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 88.0.4324.150
Chrome 88.0.4324.150

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 02:34:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I also subscribed to Lost Treasures for years but I believe I received all my issues.  Back in the 1970's I began writing for the magazine (and several other magazines, too) and had a bunch of articles published over the years.  After I retired other interests took precedent over my writing and I slowed way down on my output.  I decided to write some more about the time LT went out of business.  I tried to contact them by e-mail and their website but got no answers or responses.  I received my (unknowingly) last issue and put it on my kitchen table.  Wife and I went out that evening and when I got home my dogs had shredded it into trash!  I never got to read the last issue.  Fortunately they didn't stiff me on any articles!  Before, I was paid for every one I sold to them that was published.   I just lucked out!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72541.msg332766.html#msg332766

ArfieBoy

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 02:35:43 pm by ArfieBoy »

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Bronze Member

St. Julians
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

924.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Firefox 84.0
Firefox 84.0

WWW Awards

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 07:49:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for writing..it is good to be back surely....the worst thing about it all is the identity switching that went on and is still going on.  in school they used to tell us how bad russia was as far as human rights go, this beats all that.  i wonder if harris or someone else is collecting social security checks on all those names they created for mr...i guess i was just a rube, ignorant of the ways of the world...harris is somewhat like mel fisher in that he lost some sons to this business, i cant see how that could happen but it did, one while i was writing there, and it was too weird to be just happenstance....

the attempt to disappear me by the poloitical latins of nm howie mora and bill richardson and now this insane clown hysterical menopausal beast in the governors seat takes on traits of the macabre because  all the hispanics here now want to make points with thecartel members in state and federal government , because they they have made mexican magic and gotten money and all that, so the government worker hispanics emulate them and their behavior and i cannot get anything done, because the hispanics want to follow the example of the their leaders, and disappear me too, for money, and prestige, i have not been able to get real mail for over two years, becauswe i cannot get an address, somehow county government has gotten between the people and their mail, its a farce, a real farce....the two people in hachita working for the post office who did the dirty for the people disappearing me either got promoted out or quickly transferred, postal inspector and inspector general know all about this, its an ongoing thing.

the very very worst thing is the va, i have had my medicine tampered with three times, and cannot get treatment for things i need to have done, its real bad here, because in a way the va has become a mob in its own right here in the land of entrapment, it seems everybody is jockeying for personal power at the expense of patients and everyone else...bernie was in this illegal activity up to his eyebrows, and the present admin is running political medicine, and if you are not with them, then you are targeted...most of america is ate up with this attitude....i have not been able to get medicine, and my post office box, for what it is, is unsecure and aLL MY US mail is still tampered with....thanks for letting me vent and to make this record......b

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72541.msg332783.html#msg332783

IS IT SAFE YET ??

Bronze Member

St. Julians
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

924.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Firefox 84.0
Firefox 84.0

WWW Awards

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 01:49:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Here now is the truth of metal.  Economies only grow if the fixers and shakers are sitting on enough gold they feel safe speculating on growth.  Growth in and of itself is a big loser for most of those "Capitalists" whose idea of capitalism mean war profits and creating pain while with holding alleviation.  Either that or stealing other peoples stuff under the guise of civilizing the world.  Plunder has always been number one to these types do not doubt that.  They would not be able to exist without it.  The corona virus vaccine is pharmaceutical plunder, and if it gets its foot in the door it will never stop, its a money grab by people who really don't care for much else BUT money.  It will turn into a gun grab too, if you let it.
     Rome paid its soldiers well and kept them away whenever possible, because if the soldiers were not looting others, they were looting Rome.  Like the army still does today.  No iraquis to mess with?  Well lets do that writer who says bad things about the army...hyuk.  Thugs must prey.  The elite always payoff the police, snazz them up some, they attract them like flies with mind control tv, making heroes out of mobsters, and this way they keep the cops from turning on them, because royalty knows the first rule better than anyone: Thugs Must Prey.  
     If there is not enough gold for the fat cats to speculate on growth then its rack renting and the dark ages for us again.  TRUTHFULLY, there is a massive surplus in metal, just thinking about the metals in space has the penny peoples all apoplectic for at least the last thirty years, and its no end in sight because they cannot fathom things like that, they have had perfect control for so long!  Oi!...well, where lies won't work, strong arming will, as always.  
     The below ground metal reserves in the west are so massive as to be unbelievable too, and much closer.  The overseers/officers actively discourage that, except what corporate british/zionist government controls totally through codes supplanting the constitution, and/or their agents of the British Accreditation Registry (BAR).  The very bottomest line is you can't eat silver copper gold, oh que?
    Water, here and in space, is more valuable than anything, which is why the government of the world has been dessicating areas with illegal enmod, and why the greatest perp of that, jorge bush, owns 100,000 acres in Paraguay (Next door to sum dung moon of the moonies fame) over the worlds largest fresh water reserve......duhhhhhhhhhhhhh-bya....what?
     World government uses enmod to create disasters and remain unaccountable.  The drought coming to America has been engineered for over thirty years, from inside our own government, with lots o' help from london and tel aviv, you bet.  
     This drought has to be fought with repurposed oil pipelines, and as many aquaducts as can be built, bringing water to dessicated areas, rebuilding lakes and aquifers like they mean something.  A national effort to perfect desalination is needed.  Put the police in the Corp Of Engineers, to rebuild highways and bridges and do this.  Grow the Space Force with the rest of them, they all certainly know how to use computers now, anyway.
     To control the people through control of water is an old old method of royalty and royalty wannabes.  READ HISTORY.  90% of the rain in the last thirty years in the west has come from water vapor being drawn out of the ground with MHD....couple that with the runaway pumping where fifty foot wells have all become 600 foot wells, and anyone can see the long term detriment.  It took eons for the groundwater to reach something like stasis and in 100 years or less it has been undone in a big way.
       Control of water today also means control of food by default, especially in areas hit hard with tmt dessication via tectonic magnetohydrodynamics.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72541.msg332819.html#msg332819

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:52:14 pm by billder »

IS IT SAFE YET ??

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: